ToA Forums

Guild Tournament rules

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 25/6/2011, 18:38

To keep this activity fun and fair we need some rules.

❂General information:
For started the participants will have a week to apply (from sunday till friday) the tournaments will be realized every Saturday (unless you guys would rather another day) by 8 Pm (western european time zone, i think...uh portuguese time @w@).
For every tournament i'll make a post so everyone can apply.
The tournaments will be organized in ladder tournament format...wich is this format , I bet everyone's familiar with it, so no problem there...

❂Tiers:
I'm not sure wether or not this is the right expression. From what i know tiers is a term used in fighting video games to classify characters according to their powers, gameplay, et cetera.
Since in Trickster the only differences between a powerful and a weak character are its build and its level, we'll have to create tiers based solely on the character's level.
So if you want to apply you'll have to post the character's name that is going to participate in the tournament (remember that the character needs to be part of the guild!) followed by the level and tier of the character.
If enough people apply to the same tier we'll realize a tournament!! (We need at least 4 characters...)
Tiers exist so we can avoid unfair games. Tiers will have a gap of 9 levels (for example, Tier 0 - level 0-9, Tier 5- Level 50-59, etc.) If the game still seems unfair we'll reduce the gaps to 5 levels.

❂Rewards:
To make this activity all the more enjoyable we'll have prizes for the winner!
The prizes will be one of the following:
-Money
-Guild Points
-Equipments
-Rare Items (like, Harkon, or less rare stuff @w@)
The winner will also get the title of "ToA's hero" (Kinda reminds you of someone, old members?), I'm just not sure how imma implement that into the game...(so i might not do this....)

❂Combat Rules:
The combat rules are pretty simple:
-Healing skills and Healing potions (HP) are prohibited, if you use them you may get disqualified.
-If you fail to appear to the combat then you'll be disqualified.
-There are no rematches, if you wish to battle your adversary again then do it outside the tournament.
-You can't use perry the platypus during the battle.
-There'll be a judge watching over the battle to make sure no one cheats.
-The battles will take place in Battlefield 3 , to avoid interruptions! (So remember to bring 3 compound wastes).
-Your adversary will be picked randomly.

I think that's it...can't think of any other rule or information i should add...in case you have some question try to contact me!

0 replies since 25/6/2011, 18:38   41 views