ToA Forums

Mabinogi

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 3/4/2011, 00:13

Well , while i was waiting for Lucent heart to start open beta, i decided to play mabinogi, well i kinda fell inlove with it =3=
So i figured i'd just create ToA there, people are sociable and the game is fun, so i guess there's no bad side~
Anywho, while in there i was pretty clueless at the beggining, so i joined a warm guild called Redwind (i tought it was Redwings, like FFIV , just later realized it was wind...well anyway),Joined it cause i needed some guidance and tips, as well as some help for quests.
I somewhat kinda got close to the people in there, and haven't told them that i'm gonna make my own guild, besides i doubt they'd join, after all , why would they? its not even my place to ask them to. but that's not the problem...
Here's the question: Should I make the ToA guild? when and with what title? (should we keep T.o.A ? or change it? I dunno~ up to you guys)

JSong
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 00:37

Well seeing that me and Misty are busy with school at the moment, just stick with the Redwind guild especially if you've already made friends and such. Games are way more fun if you play with people you enjoy talking to right? No rush to make a ToA guild right away. You can always make it when you're high leveled and can actually be a big help to the lower leveled players *cough* traitor *cough* haha jk jk Don't worry, I joined a bunch of guilds in S4 and it's not like you're betraying ToA. Gaming is for fun, so do what's fun.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 4/4/2011, 18:56

Hmm yeah i better stay, this week i just won't have time to play, and next week i'll be in benalmadena so i wont be able to play anything at all...

and of course im not betraying T.O.A. My heart has T.O.A. carved on it...You however~~

2 replies since 3/4/2011, 00:13   39 views