ToA Forums

Resolutions for 2011

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 30/12/2010, 20:08

Hmm... No matter how you look at it the more the years pass the emptier the guild is, perhaps you'll leave me next misty? Don't you dare~

Why don't we share a few resolutions for the new year.
While we're at it, let's also check our last year's resolution list, to see how many of them we did accomplish~

For this year I'd like:
-To become ambidextrous (I wonder if i should really do this...I heard that it could do some psycological damage...Perhaps i should ask teacher 'bout it)
-To Bring ToA Back (With or without the old members, in fact I'm already working on it for quite a while)
-To finish that so-much-promised comic (I can't belive it, but already half a year passed since i had the first idea...)
-To increase my stamina and overall physical characteristics
-To get better grades (and get into a nice and comfy university~)
-Hmmm...Helping as many people as i can... (Been doin' a pretty lousy job on that.)

Now let's see what i wanted to realized in 2010
-I'd like to get fit! So i can get a beach body!! or something like that... (keke~ it did got a lil better~ Still lots of work ahead~ Complete!)
-I'd like to get good at guitar!! (Ah...i actually pretty much quit praticing it... Failed~)
-It'd also be nice if i could improve my style and drawing skills~ (hmm I guess i did improve...well ... after a year i guess it's normal to, None the less i still don't have a very defined style... Complete!)
-Save money to buy neat stuff... (Hmm yeah.. I did buy some pretty neat stuff~ Complete!)
-Fall inlove!! (Ah~ I really missed this one out =3= Maybe i'll wait for university or something... Failed~)
-Raise my grades~ they kinda suck~ (I did get'em better...Still lots of work ahead~Not to mention some teachers were so very unfair... Complete!)
-I'd like us to get many more members! Cool neat ones like we got misty ! The kind that will stay with us, that will participate in the guild and that will actually work with us all!! (Need more time Need more time~ I'm workin' on it! Failed~)
-I'll Also do my best to keep the ToA stone safe! (Toa Stone's a safe as ever~ Complete! )
-I also hope we get nice ideas for our cool ToA projects!! (Hmm i got so many maaaaaany ideas, sucks i can't even put them on papers... Complete!)

So how 'bout you~?

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 2/1/2011, 12:23

I'm not big on these type of things...

This year I'd like to:
+ Get into honours year. That's all I'm thinking about.
+ (For ToA) I just hope I can help out in anyway really.

Sorry if mine doesn't seem exciting ^^' I'm only being honest.

JSong
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 00:33

Cool, I actually completed almost every personal resolution I wrote down xD.

Well for this year:

-Write more songs and get better at guitar once again

-Make my church's youth ministry even more awesome

-Record a few of my songs and post them online

-Revive ToA again (hopefully I'll have time to)

-Start driving again

-Become a healthier eater

-Find a source of money so I'm not always poor

-Learn some Japanese/Korean

-Hurry up and graduate so I can get on with my life

-Give money or food to poor people I see

-Try to be accepting to everyone and be more kind hearted and compassionate

-Become a better singer

2 replies since 30/12/2010, 20:08   51 views