ToA Forums

Resolutions for 2010!!, Your wishes~

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 31/12/2009, 22:43

Sucks we deleted our "resolutions for 2009" thread in the old forums.. Can't be sure wheter or not we actually accomplished some of them...

either ways~!!
Here are mine!!
For myself:
I'd like to get fit! So i can get a beach body!! or something like that...
I'd like to get good at guitar!! So I can beat jay on a duel! (by bashing him!)
It'd also be nice if i could improve my style and drawing skills~
Save money to buy neat stuff...
Fall inlove!!
Raise my grades~ they kinda suck~
hehe~
hmm..
Hmm I'll also try to quit smoking...
(just kidding kitte-nii don't bash my head!!)
Overall I'd like to upgrade my life! hehe~

For ToA:
I'd like us to get many more menbers! Cool neat ones like we got misty ! The kind that will stay with us, that will participate in the guild and that will actually work with us all!! (Like misty ~yeah~!)
I'll Also do my best to keep the ToA stone safe!
I also hope we get nice ideas for our cool ToA projects!!

Now Lemme hear yours~

Edited by Flans are delicious - 30/12/2010, 20:03

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/1/2010, 00:27

oh almost forgot~HAPPY 2010!!
(sorry for the deformed Kage, until he doesn't appear and wish me an awesome 2010 I won't draw him awesome! Also, that's a very weak guitar~sorry jay, pretend your playing a octobass)

Edited by EvilFlan - 1/1/2010, 03:33

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 1/1/2010, 10:57

Wah, I can’t even remember when I joined ToA! D=
@ Fade:
Wah~ You're so tall~ ^^ That's 50% of the beach body already reached xDD And you're so awesome so that's another like... 30%? All you need now is a super cool swimming outfit + hair style to match and you're complete! Ah, and good luck for the school grades~ And all the others too~ ^^

<3 And yeah, I hope that ToA gets a nice service update~! (I like how I was mentioned twice in the ToA one *feels loved*) <3
^^ Fade~ Those drawings are great~ I feel like being a copy cat and draw one too... Anyway! I’m guessing the order is: Fade, me, J, Shin, Kage? ^^ So cute~

Hmm... Resolutions aye? Hmm... *thinks*

For me?
+ Learn how to talk on the phone/mic properly.
+ *copy + paste of last year's resolutions & obvious wishes here*
+ Complain less.

For ToA:
+ I hope that current and new members genuinely have a great time and create fun experiences/memories to share. (I also wish everyone to be safe + enjoy this company, have good fortune and etc).
+ <3

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/1/2010, 14:23

Awww mimi your so nice x3!!
I'm actually not sure..I think you joined around the beggining of 2009? or was it still in 2008? ah doesnt matter i honestly feel like we've been friends for years x3!

yup that's the order~kitte-nii was supost to be in first then you, jay, me, and kage but i wanted kitte-nii next to kage~ with yandereness~
And please feel free to copy it!! I'm sure it'd woulda be awesome!!

Wish you luck with your resolutions!!

JSong
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 12:11

Oks, time for J's new years resolutions xDD ~ARE YOU READY TO WEDDING~!!!!! haha jk jks *joke only Shin will understand*

For myself:
-To act more on instinct instead of thinking everything through before doing something. (It's a habit I have which is good in a lot of ways, but also bad in many others.)

-To be a lil more outgoing in real life and let my randomness come out more. (I have a tendency to have that "Im too cool for you" kinda vibe to me when I'm a new person and I dunno anyone else around me. Probably a protective kinda personality characteristic, but it's annoying.)

-To actually study hard in Hawaii and learn as much as I can (I'm paying a lot and gotta remember not to waste this opportunity.)

-To not play so many games and focus on more important things in my life (I know blasphemy right? but I always think "Oh man, I could be so much better at [insert topic] if only I didn't play so many games and studied/practiced it more.)

-To exercise everyday or at least 3 times a week (I WANT MY BEACH BODY BEFORE FADE RAWR!!!...or if not before, a sexier body >=D muahaha. We should totally take pictures of our bodies after and boast to the rest of ToA and make the girls go (*.*) hahaha jk jks. Misty is probably like "EW!! J half naked posing? EWWW" xDDD I win at life hahaha jks jks)

-To be 170-180lbs/77-82kgs with muscles and not fat...and preferably have the fat in my face/neck lessen by a lot, cuz it always bugs me that it all gathers there. (I'm currently around 170 with fat haha, think I'll lose a lot once I start running, but want to gain back the weight with muscle instead, like a nice chest, abs, and back muscles xD)

-Finish writing at least 5 songs with full band scores and being proud of each one and having them catchy so other people like it too. Also to be able to perform at least 1 of my songs with a band. (I'm so bad at half writing songs and never finishing them x.x; have like 20 songs that I stopped working on haha.)

-Improve my guitar skills so that I won't need amazing guitar stuff to have a nice sound, but will be able to make a decent sound with just the way I play. Also to learn scales on guitar and theory, cuz I've been neglecting it for too long.

-To decide on a goal for the future, the direction I want to go to live my life. (Right now it's between becoming a psychologist, doing something in the christian field, doing something with health science, or trying to become a musician.)

-To learn how to speak some Korean instead of only being able to understand some of it. (I know, I'm a disgrace to Koreans not knowing my own language, and my pronunciation is worse than white people [no offense white people], but I want's to finally start learning it and find myself a cute/beautiful Korean girl xD haha or learn it and impress a cute/beautiful some-other-race girl xD.

-To not hate talking on the phone, on a mic, and/or on a webcam. I've always liked talking to people in person a lot more, kinda hate it when I can't see them and talk for some reason (besides chatting that is, cuz Im a master at it >=D hehe.)

-To complete my harem...jk jks xD. (Been watching "seitokai no ichizon" too much xD totally random, awesome anime xD)

For ToA
-To add more amazing people like the lovable Misty-chwan xD. So glad I tried Trickster a 2nd time and found ya xD. Also to think of creative ways to keep everyone entertained and excited about ToA xD.

-To continue to keep the guild leader role out of Fade's hands haha, and to continue to tell Fade that I'm a higher sub-leader >=D.

-To make sure that when I come back after the 2 internetless months, that I don't find ToA abandoned and me left again to search the internet for any remaining members and recreate ToA for a 3rd time @.@;; Seriously, the first time was hard enough >=O!!! DON'T LEAVE FOREVER WITHOUT TELLING ME T.T;;;

-To see a picture of all the members (cuz I'm creepy like that haha jk jks, just always curious xD).

-To never be one of those "$#@$ you @#$%&, such a N00b!! I'm so 1337!! R@WR!!!" ragers on the internet.

-To be cheery, lovable and always be quick to listening when people have problems they need some advise on (I'll try my best even if I'm not the most familiar with the situation). To be someone that everyone can trust enough to vent/talk about personal problems that might be distressing them and need someone to talk to.

-To help keep life a lil less boring and a lil more random xD.

For the Future

-To go to Korea with Misty, go to concerts while we squee over singers/actors/random cute ppl haha (cute ppl for me hehe). Then off to travel and see Shin and Kage and go to a Miyavi concert and for me, some other ones like Mucc, Depapepe, Vamps (want to see hyde), MM hahah (but I dunno if my pride will let me, let alone Shin), Sound horizon, and other random ones I'm forgetting.

-Have a guild meeting in real life with everyone and do a survival contest thingy. Also hug all the people who would totally feel uncomfortable getting a hug the first time they meet me hahaha.

-Get Shin or Saurabh to buy me 1 alcoholic drink, and I'll suffer through drinking it and see if I can handle it or not (but nothing gross like spit in it).

-Argue with Fade about who's beach body is better, then ask random people around us and scare them away while we chase after them half naked.

-Finish making The ToA RPG that's been long forgotten, or at least write a script for it that's dramatic, comical, and exciting xD.

-To write a song about ToA or dedicated to ToA. Whether it be game music or just a nice instrumental (putting words to it might be a lil too corny).

-Record a guitar duet with Fade once we both become geniuses at guitar and make a video with us playing it and edited so you can see us both playing even if we're on different places in the world xD.

-Record or perform a song with a ToA band xDD with Shin on vocals of course haha. We'll totally rock out on stage xDD and get a label with J-glam hahaha jk jks xDD

-Create plan to take over the world!! :O!!!! haha. ToA Domination :O!!!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 13:08

Whoa!! That's lot of them!! Here are a few that will not realize! Hahahaa!!!(That was my insane laugh btw)
"I WANT MY BEACH BODY BEFORE FADE RAWR!!!...or if not before, a sexier body >=D muahaha. We should totally take pictures of our bodies after and boast to the rest of ToA and make the girls go (*.*) hahaha jk jks. Misty is probably like "EW!! J half naked posing? EWWW" xDDD I win at life hahaha jks jks"

- Buhahahaah Give it up! once spring starts, I'll start my hardcore exercising! I'm unstopable!! mwhaahahah!!

Argue with Fade about who's beach body is better, then ask random people around us and scare them away while we chase after them half naked.

-HOLD IT!
you lil narcissist! No way I'm having such discussions! There's no need to discuss what is obvious Mwhaahhaha!!

SPOILER (click to view)
To go to Korea with Misty, go to concerts while we squee over singers/actors/random cute ppl haha (cute ppl for me hehe). Then off to travel and see Shin and Kage and go to a Miyavi concert and for me, some other ones like Mucc, Depapepe, Vamps (want to see hyde), MM hahah (but I dunno if my pride will let me, let alone Shin), Sound horizon, and other random ones I'm forgetting.

WAIT! isn't there " Go with fade to a portuguese beach and see cute portuguese girls!? EH!? why was i forgotten!? I hate you now!!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 14:43

Yeah, that is quite a lot. Guess J has a busy year huh? ^^'

@ J: So I guess the battle for ultimate strength begins between J and Fade now~ OoOoO~ Who will reign supreme? And I know I already said this on MSN but D=! You copy cat-er for the mic/phone thing~ *pouts* >=C But yeah, I guess if we all got mics, then it would be super awesome *points at Fade and Shin as well*. Lol, yeah it was FATE that I'm here! Bwahahaha I r the chosens one >=3 Nah jokes. I'm glad to be here too ^^. But yeah >_< I hope everyone gives a little of their time for the forums once in the while, if not, maybe even MSN/xFire. Woo~ Asia Trip~ (Dang, that will be A LOT of money >_<) Though, I don't think I would want to go to concerts... =o I have a fear of getting lost in large crowds... besides, I'd probably be in the cutesy stores squeeing over some plushies or something. =3 Might plan to go to Japan in November actually, but not too sure... *raids purikura machines* Oh! And Shin! I found the Ramune bottles with the glass marbles inside them! But... they're not the right ones... Ne, does that mean I have to take you guys to the Phils? (They have Ketchup Chips there~~~). Eh~ Too much planning xD Stop now. Lol, J~ Be a man~ Besides, we won't get you drunk~ That's no fun (Unless Shin actually finds a way to make you drunk in a way which makes it fun). =3 Remember to draw us a picture! Even if it is in stick figure form~ And of course, I'm sure you'll manage to make 1 amazing piece of music in this year~ You'll have heaps of experiences to possibly inspire you =D. Overall, Good Luck for all of them ya? ^^ Fighting Spirit~!!!

@ Fade: XD Who knows~ Maybe they might starve him in the last 2 months? Either way, both of you good luck and be healthy ya? I'm pretty sure you'll both look extremely manly xD. Ne~ =I After an incident in Portugal when a little Australian girl went missing there, I think I'm a bit scared! D= But I would like to go to one of the beaches there =3 So we can do our ToA meeting and such~ As long as I'm chained to one of you so I don't get lost that is. x3 Hehehe World Trip~

*sigh* Wow~ ^^ So I've been an official member of ToA for a year? =o

JSong
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 19:28

Hmm, Fade would have the advantage in strength cuz he's European and already has the "bigger muscle" gene inside of him >.<; Us asians dont get big that fast. Our muscles dont get defined as well, but oh well, we'll see how it goes.

Ya, wonder if we can all talk together on skype with webcams and mics all at once, like a big online meeting thingymabob o.o;; That would be pretty crazy, lil akward at first, but could be fun hehe. Would have to mess around with skype to see~

Ah, don't worry about getting lost, cuz its not like we have any reason to seperate o.o; If you do get lost, there's always cellphones too to get in touch hehe. I'd suggest some other ways, but in all those ways, I can hear an "Ewww" escape your lips haha.

Eh, I wouldn't mind going into cute stores, but what are purikura machines? sounds so familiar, but dunno what those are o.o;

I shall make it my goal to make amazing songs that everyone will love on the first listen!!! XDD. But I'm really debating if I should bring my guitar or not. I'm not even sure if I can cuz of new airplane rules and such, think I'm only allowed one carry on, and my laptop would already be one x.x; I'm leaning more towards buying a cheap guitar there to play.

And congrats on it being your 1 year xDD. I think it's around 3 years for me, fade, and Shin xD. Oooo so crazy how we've known each other for so long o.o;; doesn't even seem like it was that long, but looking at those numbers it's like "WHOA O.O!!" We've gone through many up and downs together, but lets make this year even better than the past ones~!!!! xDDD.

Go Go Fighting Spirit~! xD

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 21:09

mimi~? a australian girl? are you talking 'bout Madelein? if so she was actually british , so don't worry..jk, poor girl wonder what happened to her...

but don't worry..its actually pretty rare to hear bout crimes involving kidnapings around here.

Wait! don't go blaming it on my genes you narcissist!! Europeans can be pretty skinny too you know? tiny even! Now a days all portuguese kids are as little as i was in kindergarden!

JSong
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 21:20

WAH? really?! why are they so small? Are they all malnutritioned? I actually don't know how poor Portugal is as a country so wouldn't know. People here though are growing super tall so fast @.@: I used to be considered really tall when I was in highschool, but now I'm pretty average cuz al the kids are freakishly tall haha.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/1/2010, 22:16

JAAAY!! Portugal isn't a poor country at all !! Not as rich as maybe japan or america~ but maybe as rich as England? Either ways maybe i exagerated ? They are as tall as i was in 5th grade (they are in 7th-8th grade by now, and sincerely small.)

10 replies since 31/12/2009, 22:43   120 views