ToA Forums

WORD ASSOCIATION!, Spam!!

« Older   Newer »
LittleMissMisty
icon10  view post Posted on 27/2/2011, 08:42

Was playing scrabble the other day, but it was a challenge mode game~ All words had to relate to a topic. One was animals and another was art. (I never knew how competitive and highly weird people get until now). So I thought maybe I could bring that into the forums... but we can't play scrabble online. So the next closest thing was word association~~

So so so~ I guess the rules are obvious; No naughty words (Please, contain yourselves), we'll prob. make more as we go and let's just have spammy fun -3-

Oh I just realised, which way should we play it? Only stating words related to eachother OR words opposite eachother OR happy hour super random fun time spontaneous mode with a hint of relativity OR Continue the sentence mode OR SUDDEN DEATH words beginning/ending in "blank" mode?

-3- I dunno which to choose...

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 27/2/2011, 12:45

I dunno which to choose either QwQ I'm so lost~!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 4/3/2011, 12:26

Let's play~~ Erm... Themed mode~ but all words gotta start with a certain letter~

You gotta put words that are related to the specified topic and as stated, they have to start with the chosen letter.

Rules: English dictionary only. Obviously no repeats. erm... No plurals. No short terms/slang allowed. Erm... I can't remember all of them.

OKAY~ I'll start off. Since it's the year of the rabbit, let's start of with that.

Theme: Animals
Letter: R

Beginning word: Rabbit~

Fight~!

JSong
view post Posted on 5/3/2011, 09:58

I'm new to this game.. but we have to say animal names that start with R? @.@; I don't know if I'll associate, more like struggle to remember animals that start with R. But anywho..

Roach

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 01:22

Yes, you've got it right J. What part of my clayzi engrish don't you understands~? lol

Rhinoceros~! >=D Beat that

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 12:35

Hmm...Rathalos!! (Jk)

Rat?

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 13:28

Yay~ <3

I'm surprised none of you said Rabbit.

I'mma say Rabbit =)

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 22:09

But you already said rabbit..AH ! YOU LOST! Now TOA IS MINE!

JSong
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 07:30

Raccoon o.o;

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 12:09

-3- Yea I know. Only cause I think I won't be visiting the forums in the next 2 weeks?... I'm not sure, my uni planner is so messed up this semester... Ah... u_u'

But yeah, keep going with out me. I wanna see who wins.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 14:25

eeeh but i want you to play!

Rooster

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 9/3/2011, 12:09

-3- But I want to see you manly mans battle it out.

P.S: Uni is getting to the stressful part and I'm going tiny bursts of procastination modes... This is one of them.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 9/3/2011, 12:41

>w< whats a procastination!?

do an ex burst on the teachies!

JSong
view post Posted on 9/3/2011, 20:54

Procrastination means doing anything other then what you know you should do. So if you know you should write a paper, instead you play games for 2 hours or browse Youtube, or even clean your room.

Are the word associations limited to only one word? or can they just start with R but be more than 1?

ex. Red Deer

And in case: Raven

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 9/3/2011, 23:09

I feel that all the time Misty~FIGHT IT!

I don't think so..since its A word..
Reindeer

J is using google, cheater!

16 replies since 27/2/2011, 08:42   175 views