ToA Forums

New ToA emblem

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 19:44 by: Flans are delicious

There i took the chekers out, I like them, but you're right, they're outta place!

The colours are still pickable tho.. i picked blue over green and red cause... Green would make it look slugish/snake-ish! (ICK!) and the red would make it look vayne-kinda evil~ (ICK!) So i just when with blue..i guess we can pick the colours later when we have more members.

Oh i should also clear something up... I put ouroboros there for a reason, T.O.A. in itself is kinda hard to put on a symbol/logo, since there's nothing really defining it but the people in it, But Shin once said that T.O.A. Sounded like "Touwa" or "towa" or wahtever, wich , I'm pretty sure, meant "forever" or "eternity" or whatever, since then i'll always gave that sorta meaning to ToA, therefor the reason why Ouroboros is there, wich is a sign of imortality/eternity or just infinite loops, (besides it give us a scary-evil look ,right? kekeke) anywho, I'm just saying this cause i wanted to explain that Ouroboros being there has nothing to do with my IGN in Pandora Saga (wich is Ouroboros) I mean it sorta has, but that's because i picked that IGN because i intend to be the T.O.A. leader in there and therefor all the Ouroboros/ToA meaning would be exemplified , am i being too confusing? I just wanted you to know it's not some sort of main character-syndrome or something, i'm thinking of making a new character so people won't think the Crest is just me being an attetion seeker...

7 replies since 18/1/2011, 20:21   470 views