ToA Forums

Question of the Week #13

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 28/10/2010, 19:28

Well cuz this is #13 and my favorite number is 13, lets just throw in a whole bunch of random questions for this one xD.

1) If you could travel to any 3 places in the world, where would you go?
2) If you could create a band and become famous, what country would you play in, and what genre would your band be?
3) If you were forced to eat the same food for all 3 meals, for a whole week, what would you eat?
4) Do you have any pets?
5) What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween, and what will you be this year?
6) Do you like kids? How many kids do you want in the future?
7) What is the thing you're best at?
8) If you won $10 million dollars, but had to spend it in 1 week, what would you do with it?
9) How would you describe yourself in 1-3 sentences?
10) What's your favorite thing to do (past time/hobby/etc)?
11) If you could be any fictional character (book, manga, etc related), who would you be?
12) What's your family like?
13) What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?

13 random questions, have fun xD

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 29/10/2010, 14:07

Could the reason why J likes the number 13 be because... of Friday the 13th???! Lol, jokes.

Yay~ I think this one I can try to have some fun with~ =D *tries really hard*

1) Philippines, Japan and HongKong (If your current country doesn't count, but if does, then I'd stick to Australia only cause it's my 2nd home).

2) I'm too sucky to be in a band... but if I could... I guess any country that would accept me XD and the genre would probably be Punk or Pop.

3) Mangoes. Cause they can be served in so many ways~ In so many different recipes~

4) Yes.

5) The last thing I dressed up as was... a zombie? Won't be dressing up this year.

6) Yes. I'd have a minimum of 2, unless the first needed special care, max of maybe 5.

7) Pass.

8) I'd like to make the ToA meet up possible! I'd buy my family a house and necessities. Then help out my family back in my hometown. And then the rest for charity (Either to help 3rd world countries or to find cures)

9) Pass.

10) Drawing.

11) I don't think I'm good enough to be any character. So... Pass?

12) Pass.

13) My friendships.

Sorry I couldn't really have fun with all... started getting emo at Q5.

JSong
view post Posted on 29/10/2010, 22:49

Aw Misty ><;; at least thanks for answering most haha. My turn!

A: Japan, Italy, and Korea ^^ (before it would be Australia...but I like to live without fear of dying haha)

2) If you could create a band and become famous, what country would you play in, and what genre would your band be?
I'd play in Japan because maybe they'd accept a change in style more and not force me to use auto-tune on every song I'd make. If I played in America, I'd be too scared of selling out and not being original anymore x.x; And I'd be alternative rock...cuz I'd probably mix a style of Jazz & Rock together...so dunno what else to call that genre.

3) If you were forced to eat the same food for all 3 meals, for a whole week, what would you eat?
Pasta el pesto for sho

4) Do you have any pets?
Nope, but I used to have 3 dogs, which is ironic cause I hate dogs.

5) What was the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween, and what will you be this year?
Last thing was either a dragon or a ninja, but that was when I was like 5. Apparently I wouldn't take off either costume. This year...I'll pass. I've never been a fan of Halloween.

I used to hate them, but now I think they're crazy cute. In the future, I want 1-2, but the oldest being a girl. Or maybe I'll get like 3-4 and make them into a rock band haha jk jk.

I'd say music or sports. I'm not like prodigies at them, but I'm decently good at both.

8) If you won $10 million dollars, but had to spend it in 1 week, what would you do with it?
Renovate my church to make it bigger & better, go to Japan for fun, buy all the guitar stuff I need, eat so much sashimi until I hate the sight of it, give to missionaries, buy a house/car/cellphone/and stuff to fill that house...and by the end I'd probably be dirt poor and in debt T.T;

I am...a lil weird when you first meet me, weirder when you get to know me, good at anything I put my mind to, and a song writer at heart. I'm a devote Christian, so most of my time and weekends are stuffed with church activities (praise team mostly), but when I have time to myself or am stressed out, I usually grab my guitar and smash away. I am J :O!

Playing bass/acoustic/electric guitar and writing songs. Also playing with others makes the experience like 10x better (if they can play well that is).

11) If you could be any fictional character (book, manga, etc related), who would you be?
Okita Sougo from Gintama cause he's just so amazing.

My dad is the head pastor at my church, so I've seen our church grow from like 2-3 families to around 300-400 people. He's super nice and everyone loves him. My mom is where our musical talent probably came from cause she taught herself piano and flute and can sing really well. My dad is also a pretty good singer and was actually asked to sign a record deal, but my grandma refused to let him haha. My sister's an amazing singer, but is tomboyish at heart and is working as a 911 operator. My brother is also a good singer and is trying to get into med school. And me who plays guitar and is starting to sing nowadays. No wonder out last name is song (corny corny).

My faith and music. Don't think I'd be here if it wasn't for both (wow that sounds emo x.x;).

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 30/10/2010, 00:55

Australia(after buying myself a shotgun, explosive gear and all the poison remedies avaible in the market), Italy and maybe UK? To tell the truth i wanna go to the whole world.

I dunno, Portugal perhaps.

Maybe lasagna or bras' codfish

4) Do you have any pets?
2 adorable doggies

Last year i was a mad hatter ~ This year I'll be a witch! I can barely wait~!

Hmmm....I don't put much tought on having a lil fade running around...so i dunno

Managing my beloved guild of course!

Ah...probably the same as misty, i'd like to make the toa meeting , and give lots of money for charity

Erm...Pass.

Heck, so many, Drawing, playing games, seriously, anything that entretains me will do

Like i fictional character could even be compared to me, a real character.

Why does this even matter? Seriously, you should reconsider some of these questions.

This is other pretty weird question, i won't give up at all.

3 replies since 28/10/2010, 19:28   69 views