ToA Forums

Question of the Week #12

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 05:35

Wow, it's been forever since I asked everyone a question, so everyone better answer haha jk.

Question of the Week is (idea stolen from an anime Fade showed me):

You're walking home and you see something moving really fast in the sky. You think it's a plane, but it looks too small and fast to be so. As it fades into the distance, you see a blinding light and then the sound of an explosion and you fear the worst. Huge gusts of wind blows at you and you have to hold onto a pole to keep yourself from being dragged by the torrent. You think it's the end, but within a few seconds, the winds die down and you can see with your eyes again. However, you hear the people around you saying how their cellphones aren't working. You look around and realize that all the cars have stopped in their tracks and won't start up. In fact, everything electronic has been fried by the blast of whatever exploded in the sky.

You're completely freaked out now, and start to run home as thoughts of a terrorist invasion floods your mind. You hear a scream and quickly dart your head towards the direction to see a horrendous sight. A group of people seem to have gone mad and are trying to bite and claw at anyone around them! "This is just like a zombie movie..." you think as you're sprinting home.

Once you're home, you close the door behind you and lock it. You look around and your family is staring at you with a worried look asking you what's wrong. What do you do?

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 15:05

"It's a zombie outbreak bitch-ees!!! let's go on a shooting rave!!"

Jk.
It'd be more like
"Let's set up traps! And then! when we run outta food! We eat zombies!"
Probably not...
Anywho, really happy to see you decided to post the quest of the week again..after so many weeks. Keep it up and i might have to reward you!

JSong
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 19:24

Oi oi, acting like my leader? Maybe I'll be like one of those rogue type people that associate with a group but aren't really controlled by it and just works for whoever pays most haha.

Anywho, if this happened in real life, I'd probably grab my 4 foot martial arts stick as defense *doesn't own guns and knives would be too short ranged* I'd also agree with Fade and set as many traps as possible to slow them down at least.

I'd also use my guitar in case I'd need to lure them away from people, and then see who's mentally prepared enough to go out and fight, so that we can find food.

I'd probably actually be one of those people who'd be crazy enough to fight to survive. Plus I'm pretty athletic and naturally strong which would come in handy >=D. Once I could find something that travels decently fast and is still functional, I'd go look for some of my friends and see if they're still alive. *Would be a lot easier cuz I don't live in a dense city, but it's a lot more open where I live*

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 23:47

Come on J~ You know i'm the only one in this guild manipulative enough to be a guild leader.
I'm pretty athletic and naturally strong

Can you say that in red? (Umineko reference, just ignore it , it means something like, can you say the truth?)
Anywho, the first thing i'd do is get my dogs inside the house, then warn everyone and let them stay quiet, turn on the tv to know bout updates, since i like in the town zombies probably wouldn't even get there for...many reasons.
-cold, hotness, being easy preys, So yeah, Zombies would be done before the weekend passed.

[Defa]
view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 16:02

Not a fan of zombies, but i guess i'd do my best to remain cool so i could think straight, then i'd tell my family to relax , and lock all doors.

4 replies since 22/10/2010, 05:35   59 views