ToA Forums

Hello

« Older   Newer »
[Defa]
view post Posted on 17/10/2010, 16:37

Fadum told me to post something here... Met him in Aika, hope we befriend!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 18/10/2010, 10:10

Hi Defa!

Welcome to ToA~! =D
Hopefully I get to play Aika with you guys soon~ Is it as great as Fade/Fadum proclaims it to be?
^^ Anyway~ again, welcome and let's party soon ya?

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 18/10/2010, 18:38

It's nice to see you here~ This is Mimi, (you probably already know about her by now) she'll be helping me out in Aika, that is...when i get at least 6 people...
Anyway, sorry you're not getting much feedback...nowadays everyone is really busy doing something... Anywho don't feel shy to participate in the guilds forum!!

[Defa]
view post Posted on 18/10/2010, 22:07

Ah thank you Fade, I think i was a bit vague on my description( Even though there's no description ) . I'm Defa/Equen , Age 16, male, from France.
I'm sorry i can't officially join you guys in Aika when you make the guild there... As you noticed i'm already in a guild, but i guess i can be an honorary member for awhile?
Also, I'll be sure to participate alot , when i get some more time, Have a few tests to do. I already feel familiar with this place...

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 19/10/2010, 13:59

Well...you stole the "youngest" and "only european" titles from me..I hope you're not trying to steal my "cutest boy in the guild" seal too~

[Defa]
view post Posted on 19/10/2010, 15:41

Didn't see Lilmissmisty's post, sorry. Thank you alot for welcoming me here.
And hmm..Yeah Aika's good, principally when you play with friends!
And sorry about stealing those from you Fade...

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 20/10/2010, 09:29

Bonjour~ ^^ Feel Free to call me Misty~ (It's much easier to type no?) Hehe.
And don't worry about the guild thing~ As long as we're able to play together that should suffice!
Oh and an important thing~ Studies first ya?!! We'd feel bad if you get in trouble with the teachers.

xD Fade, Fade, Fade... You're always hogging the spotlight! You should be happy~ Now you have another person to call you senpai AND be in the time zone as you~ Isn't that a good thing~?

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 20/10/2010, 16:11

Gee mimi~ It's not like im stealing the spotlight, that's something Jay does~
Well either ways he can't really call me senpai...and those titles are still mine!! somehow...
And yeah, he has exactly the same time zone as me ~ Kekekeke

JSong
view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 18:41

Here comes J, ready to steal the spotlight *Superhero theme music plays...J flies in with a white cape on his back* Miss me? >=D

Anywho, welcome to ToA Defa! I'm the sub-master J ^^. If you need a lil description of who I am, I'm Korean, 21, male, guitar player, and ex-gamer for now...just cause of school and church work taking up all my time. All my free time right now goes to my guitar hehe.

Well it's great to see ya here, and feel free to browse and post all over the forums ^^

[Defa]
view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 18:49

Thank you J. If you're the sub-master...then who's the master?
I could tell you were busy..the forum was a little dead. Fade warned me about your glutony. wich is curiosly not listed in your description...he even went as far as said that you were a "big blob with a mouth"

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 20:48

Yes the forum was indeed, pretty much dead, it'd revive from time to time, but that's why you're here, is it not?

JSong
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 02:45

Oi oi....I think it's time I fly over to Portugal to beat some sense into the lil gaki. Talking behind my back now eh? I do eat massively, but I'm not fat at all, so dun worry about me being obese. I'm like the lovable big brother in the guild that fights with the lil gaki from time to time (not anything serious tho).

The guild master is on stress leave as he's stressed out with work haha. Way too busy for games and such these days, but it's all good cuz we're plenty entertaining enough >=D.

And ya, I'll check this forum more often from now on, so add more people ^^

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 14:54

hm? Loveable big bro? I tought you were one with the kids (that being me and mimi) ,having you call me gaki is pretty awkward too, since it feels we're about the same age~!

The guild master is a clandestine traitor, so in his place, i'm the guild master, no worries Defa.

And yeah J~Adding people is part of my scheme, so keep participating lots! I can promise you the forums won't ever stop again!

JSong
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 19:07

Around the same age? uh...aren't we like 3-4 years apart? I'm turning 22 in 2 weeks.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 23:48

Well..I guess i act very mature...or you act very childish...

14 replies since 17/10/2010, 16:37   113 views