ToA Forums

HALLOWEEN!!!

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 6/10/2010, 15:38

Halloween is coming up people!! One of the 3 best celebrations of the year!! How big is that!? What are you guys doing this halloween? Got plans? Got costume? Going for a trick or treat run? Or are you all too old for that? kukukukuku....

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 13:46

I will most likely be spending my Halloween either sleeping, looking for an internship or scaring the kids away from my lollies.

One time, I had bought 5packs of different flavoured Pocky boxes and I was looking forward to trying them out, but when I went to eat them, my parents were like "Oh, we gave them away to the next door neighbour's kids". x_x'

Don't those kids know lollies aren't good for their teeth? Naughty kids...

JSong
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 18:07

Aww, Misty >.<;; how sad T.T;;;

I'll be spending my Halloween...probably at church. We have a party thing there for the kids filled with tons of games and TONS of candy. I think they spend over $1000 just on candy o.o; but it's cuz there's been bad stories about things happening to kids on Halloween, so we're trying to keep them safe while having fun xD.

I dunno if I'll dress up...I usually hate it with a passion...but for the kids, I might do it anyways >.<;; I've never been a fan of Halloween, or candy filled, hyper kids, but we'll see how it goes haha.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 18:39

aw mimi~ I hope you got to try your lollies~i should bring a pack when i come to visit~

J, even tho you say you hate it...i wonder if you reallly do or you're just trying to sound like a manly men who thinks halloween is for kids, but deep there you want it very very much and you're all "oooh i wanna go as a very cute meerkat?

But as i tought you guys are just getting old ~ Gyahahahaha~

JSong
view post Posted on 8/10/2010, 16:43

Eh, I've always had an old mindset over Halloween. Even when I was a kid, I never really cared much for it cuz I was never a huge fan of chocolate or candy. Only candy I really like are "Sour Skittles", but like everything else, I can eat it, but I won't crave it.

Dressing up...apparently when I was really really young, the first time I dressed up, I dressed up as a dragon and then after Halloween, still wanted to wear the costume all the time. I don't remember that, but it apparently happened. After that, I don't think I was ever that ecstatic about dressing up. I was one of those kids that would rather just play video games or sports than do Halloween haha.

4 replies since 6/10/2010, 15:38   47 views