ToA Forums

Meau ToA

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 2/10/2010, 17:31

Just a little something for you guys~

it looks pretty blegh~ Im not very used to photoshop yet
and there's only four people there~i'll add some more ..maybe someday or something >w<
(Black kitteh with long side fur~ - Misty
Black redish kitty - Kitten
Brown and white kitty - Me
Panda - Jay)

Edited by Flans are delicious - 2/10/2010, 19:13

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 3/10/2010, 05:15

How did I know you were going to draw a situation like that? Hehe, so typical of you Fade!

GAH! MY EYES! ITS. SO. CUTE. (Wah~ So cute~! ^^ <3 <3 <3)
Are you going to make these into a series? =D Cause I can see that happening~

My fav. frame would be the last one~ I wonder if you really sleep like that XD

Nya~ =^.^= There should be a dog version!

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 3/10/2010, 12:17

oh~i'm so glad you like it mimi x3!
Hmm i wonder if I should? Well right now i have lots of projects in hand...but maybe after i'm done with those i could consider it~
Even cause i wanted to add alot more characters >w<
(haha no i don't sleep like that~I'm much too elegant even when i'm asleep)

Shin.de
view post Posted on 6/10/2010, 08:59

I'm actually at the airoport, I'll leave country for a bit but I'm glad I got a bit of time to check the forums. This made my day, and quite possibly my week/ month, it's brilliant. I'm so glad you kept it up with your drawings gaki, you've really improved so much it's amazing. Those are possibly the cutest ( and I don't use that word lightly) kittens I've seen.

Oh, and I also saw your birthday party pictures some time ago, it made me feel nostalgic for some reason, you're growing up how am I going to be able to call you gaki in another year or two? But those pictures look good so more confidence in yourself ok?

Thank you for taking such good care of ToA.

( w I love my subtle British - brilliant story line too)

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 6/10/2010, 15:20

Oh kitten~nii big bro~ Careful with airports thieves ya? and im very very glad you like it too!!

Nostalgic hey? Maybe..We're actually the same person!! *plot twist!!!* don don don~

and yes~there's britishness in your kitty. Perhaps he cooks bad too~

well, since im not alone taking care of ToA i guess we'll be alright! Me and Mimi have some schemes to make ToA a bit more active, and I came up with a plan that might work wonderfully or not work at all~ so wish us luck ya?!
And good luck to your trip! Hope you get to go to some hot place and enjoy the beachs!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 09:33

Actually in Perht, Australia w. And it's ridiculously cold. I blame Misty and the Kangaroos

( And hey, my cooking skills come from my Japanese blood that's for sure)

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 14:08

We need a voice recording of Shin when he says the word cute... Hmm, would it sound cute or manly? $5 on cute. =D

Oh, and it's spelt Perth~ ^^' And why is it cold there??? It's usually hot and boring and the air is very dry... (It's summer here too... hmm, maybe Perth knew you were coming!) =/ Which leads me to think, what are you doing there? The only things available are swimming and golf... Either get eaten by a shark/poisoned by jellyfish or attacked by a crocodile when you go to get your golfball from the lakes... Be careful ne~?

I'm joking by the way~ ^^

Fade~ I managed to play a bit of BBS! (The voice overs are killing my ears) Draw me some more comics so I can get healed yes? ^^

JSong
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 18:27

$5 that he would try to make it sound manly, but it'll turn out the opposite haha

And are you a rainman Shin? Are you one of those people that brings bad weather where ever they go? haha. *stays away from Shin* jk jk.

Perth sounds....fun haha. Watch out for black widow spiders too ><;

And ya, that comic was amazing Fade....like how I'm the only big, fat animal >.>; haha. Oh wells, I'll be a kung-fu panda >=D. Keep up the good work ^^

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 18:35

Dear big bro, watch out for dangerous poisonous monsters, also, isn't cold a good thing ~ ? I for one am exicted for winter kekeke~

Mimi~~ ! I'm so glad you got to play BBS! and don't worry about the voice overs they get alot better later (at least for Terra it did) did you think the gameplay was confusing? At first i was kinda lost cause there were so many things you could do during a battle QwQ Use lots of D-links and commands!

(AH I saw kung-fu panda the other day...but it was after i drew this~) You're the only big and fat animal cause you think you're a cat~like those cats that think they're dogs~ and vice versa~

JSong
view post Posted on 8/10/2010, 17:02

Ah, I hate the cold. Hot summer, come back!! I miss you already >.<;

What's BBS stand for? Big Black Studs...MIMI IS PLAYING A GAME LIKE THAT?! :O!!! and my router is a D-link o.o;; wonder what kind of game it is o.o;

Ya, I watched that movie way too many times...like 5-6 watching it with different people each time. The fight scenes were done amazingly for animation though, so it was bearable to watch, but I'm the type who doesn't like watching a movie again more than twice (would watch it again after a long period of time cuz I'd forget everything).

I AM A PANDA HEAR ME RAWR!!

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 8/10/2010, 17:30

eeh~but cold is nice, with all that magical rain falling and stuff~

and yes, that's exactly what it stands for, me and mimi are playing dirty dirty games, with internet connections~
It actually means "Birth By Sleep" its a kindgom hearts game~ and D-links are basicly like summoning a character~

and yes~the fighting scenes were pretty crazy~

JSong
view post Posted on 8/10/2010, 18:31

Hmm, looks interesting, but too bad it has no online capabilities or I'd get it just so we could all play ><; Oh wells.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 8/10/2010, 19:49

ah so true~ It'd be like very cool going around fighting bosses in mirage arena... Stupid SE and their games!

12 replies since 2/10/2010, 17:31   152 views