ToA Forums

Random art

« Older   Newer »
Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 26/9/2010, 23:15

Konnichiwa mina! :lol:
I decided to post some pics/sketches/photos/clips and such that i took, sketched or saw at random times... :)
Oh and anyone can post as well... :D
Enjoy ^_^

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 27/9/2010, 21:36

Ooooh~*claps claps* This is absolutly amazing heatheeer~!! Y'know you shoulda join the comic club~so far only me and mimi draw them~ If more people did comics with us~we'd be like marvel or Jump~*awesome*~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 28/9/2010, 16:07

Wah~ So nice~ ^^

Getting better and so quickly too! I might have to practice more as well =D

Ah, are those characters people of ToA? I wasn't sure because I just noticed the Jellyfish and I didn't want to immediately assume that was J. They all look cute~! Especially liking the eyes, so much shoujo detail~

Keep up the good work~! Can't wait to see more =D

*Refering to Fade's comment... Didn't know there was a club. Thought it was just us being mischevious and creative at the same time.

BUT it would be awesome if we did a collab together~ Since we all have our own styles and what not. =P

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 29/9/2010, 09:46

^_^"
I'm glad you like it... I still got a long way tho!
I draw for the fun of it.
I attemted to draw some ToA peeps ... I dindnt have time to really look at the peeps so i just "imagined" how they kinda looked like...
I did this some time ago; its a shoujo version of your art (in Toa high school, page 3).

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 29/9/2010, 15:00

Ah~ It all becomes clear now~! Was wondering why they looked familiar~ Now I can imagine everyone with a ‘shoujo’ mode XD

Really captured the hair styles~ And the facial expressions~ In true shoujo style!(You even gave me eyes~ =D Thank you~~) So does that mean that the very first one is you~~? =D Such silky hair~ I'll take note of that for next time I draw you~!

Mm! And I know exactly what you mean about imagining people's appearances... I get so nervous while I'm drawing cause I'm unsure what they really look like. But even so, what you've got here are nice regardless!

Mm mm~

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 30/9/2010, 23:13

^_^
Thank you XD
I like the way you draw too! It's very cute and their personalities are very destinct!
You and Fade are very talented!

I used to have long hair like my avatar ... and since i'm asian (don't know if it's a fact but) I got straight hair.

Umm could you tell me who is the last person in your pic? ... i couldnt figure out who it is... gomen

JSong
view post Posted on 1/10/2010, 10:27

OOOWAHH! Awesome job heather xD Looks soo good ^^! We gots so many talented artists in our Guild...and then there's me x.x; haha. But at least I made a collage...dunno if anyone actually uploaded that tho @.@;

Great job again xD And you guys could totally pull off a Jump ToA issue haha

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 1/10/2010, 18:10

You didn't upload it, maybe you should? and add some more ? who knows~Like a Final mix~

I still don't think we're good enough to take down Jump (Not me at least~)

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 14:31

@ Heather: Thank you ^^ I try my best. Oh, and your hair looks straight enough in that pic *nods* We can always make it more straight in our artworks! xD
Oh and the last person, who I'm annoying is a friend of mine. Just chucked him in there cause I was bored ^^' I could've made it into a ToA chara, but I dunno anyone that I would really glomp in real life... Oh wells, the future!

@ J: I didn't end up uploading it, thought it would be better if you did? =o
Who needs to jump when ToA can F.L.Y~
(Sorry Fade, I've been reading your ToA RPG comic from before quite a number of times)

@ Fade: We can still collab~ Right?? Right Heather? =D *pokes the both of you*

JSong
view post Posted on 7/10/2010, 18:29

Ya, ToA JUMP, that would be awesome xD. I feel so left out not having any drawing skills ><; but at least it's entertaining watching what you guys can come up with ^^

9 replies since 26/9/2010, 23:10   74 views