ToA Forums

Grand Fantasia

« Older   Newer »
boomsticky
view post Posted on 30/7/2010, 07:22

Apparently, it should have it's own thread so we can talk about things related to GF.

Server: Alice
IGN:
- Boomsticky (Ranger)
- Alucious (Warrior)

Server: Siropas
- Boomsticky (Bezerker)

Bother me on XFire if needed.

*derp. thought I made this thread in "Other Games" XD. Request to move!*

Edited by boomsticky - 11/8/2010, 05:45

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 3/8/2010, 10:23

Hey Booms,

I have a character lvl41 Pally on The Siropas server, and I've just made a new chara on the Alice server. Where is our guild gonna be? Or did you already make on Alice?

boomsticky
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 05:55

I don't know which server we're making home, nor have I made a guild. Was kind of waiting on Fade on the issue. But don't look at me to lead the guild.

If majority are on the Siropas server, then I'll make a new character over there.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 11:06

Ah I'm sorry boom, i really think maybe it should be J to deal with this...I seriously have no experience in this game~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 13:34

Oh OK, I guess that's some 'progress' ... I'll have to re-add you =P *stalks* lol.

Hmm... It's hard to get J to do it, since he's out for a while... but I have to say, he knows more about GF than us I guess... I would offer to make the guild myself but I don't know how to make one plus I'd make a really crap leader cause I won't be in game much cause of uni...

Hmm~ u_u'

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 10:31

It's ok mimi! You did a wonderful job, now on we're playing on Siropas, I don't know the price of a guild..or anything like that, but i offer myself to be the guild leader! (eeeeh~I wonder if this sound egocentric...) Cause..I'm usually the one with the most freetime, I might not have much experience being a guild leader, but i've been a subleader for many years here in ToA! and I have CHARISMA~*sparkles all over the air* I will come back to GF soon , now that we have a place to play and all. Thank you all for your well done job!

Oh and sorry Boom...It would really really useful if we could use your characters..but..I think we really should play in Siropas..Sorry.

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 06:20

OK~ Well while everyone's transferring or w/e, let's start adding each other so at least we have people to play with and not be alone (Especially those dungeon quests...)

My chara is LilMissMisty (Oh how original...), lvl41, Pally.

I might make another one, but I've noticed all the final outfits are a bit revealing...

Anyway, ya! Hope to see you all there =D

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 6/8/2010, 11:13

Hmm, definetly~
I can't remenber my characters name..i think it was Flanc? Either ways im level 2X

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 7/8/2010, 01:43

We already have a guild people! ToA , obviously.
I'm leading it, if that's ok with everyone , It's actually the first Time being a guild master, i hope I do well!!
Anyway, My character is Racu lv. 17, cleric (Yeah~Sorry mimi, you probably wanted me to be a necro..But think about it! we're gonna be the awesomest team! You tanking with buckets of HP and me healing the lil hp you lose~no one is gonna beat us up!)

I'm tired so i won't get level 20 today... I'll try to get it as soon as possible!
So if you guys wanna join, just contact me!!

Oh my~They DO have noses!?

boomsticky
view post Posted on 11/8/2010, 04:45

mmk...I made a new character on the supposed server.

IGN: Boomsticky

gonna be a bezerker since I've made a pally and gunner on the other.

9 replies since 30/7/2010, 07:22   112 views