ToA Forums

Misty used "Stalker Eyes", on Fade XD

« Older   Newer »
LittleMissMisty
icon2  view post Posted on 25/7/2010, 14:03

To my dearest irmão mais novo, I wish you a very feliz aniversário~ <3 <3 <3

May your wishes come true, and that you gain new wisdom, memories and happiness~! Just remember though~ You may have grown up a bit now but we'll still look after you no matter what~! Hehehe! I hope you stay as funny yet stalkerly charming as always~ And always smile ya?! Cause if you frown... you'll end up looking like Vayne D= (Cept' he has long hair and huge legs of armour, and probably isn't as buff as you)

^^ Muky-u~ Fade! Have a good day today, and make sure to give yourself a nice relaxing/fun-packed day just for you~! Then after that, remember to spam us what happened so we can be like "Oh we were there~ Ohohohoho~ ^^". So dear Fade, always know that we love you very much, and that we'd be very sad if you partied so hard that you broke the computer and then lost contact from you. I promise you I will cry if that happened, so party safely but still enjoy OK!?!!?!?! ^^

Happy Birthday again Fade~ ^^
(Party party~ We're there in spirit ^^ ToA UP~)

<3 Mimizita XDDDD

boomsticky
view post Posted on 25/7/2010, 16:10

Happy birthday Fade. Here's an imaginary life-size keyblade just for you.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 11:58

AW mimi...You're so damn silly! I'd be mad at you for exhibing my birthday..but your words touched me so much i'd rather just strangle you by hugging you...silly mimizita..Thank you so much for your kind words and don't worry! I won't eve party so hard to the point of breaking my computer~haha~Tho i may buy a new one~Just to play nice games with everyone~Also Don't worry, i won't get drunk now just cause I'm 18 haha I'll be sure to post my piccies here when i get a chance!!
And THANK YOU! boom! Always wanted one of these , is this the type of keyblade that changes according to the keychain?

JSong
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 15:44

Ah happy birthday to our lil Fade-chan...that's now 18? dang...didn't we meet you when you were 15? :O! man, time flys like crazy.....

I can't believe I'm tunring 22 this year.......AH it's horrible...but it's ok, Shin's turning 23 haha jk jk.

Ah, but hope you had an awesome b-day filled with lots of joy and memories to remember for the rest of your life xD.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 19:54

I had i had!! It was awesomeee~ I guess it's always nice to have someone older around us ~ I guess im still the youngest.. I think I was 14? about to turn 15? Im not sure haha But i'll post the pics really soon, actually they are already on Facebook, so be free to check'em out~d

4 replies since 25/7/2010, 14:03   52 views