ToA Forums

Back

« Older   Newer »
Shin.de
view post Posted on 16/7/2010, 11:44

I've been gone for so long I wonder if I should have posted in the New Members thread w. But, as I'm finally back home and have a few free days this week, I thought I could at least be ( more) active on the forums.

Like I've told Fade and Misty-chan I won't be able to join a game until after October because of work, so most I can do is suggest a few games I think are worthwhile.

(sadly, I happen to like the exact opposite kind of games from pretty much everyone in ToA w)

Of course we could all just go back to Trickster w.

Either ways, as far as ToA is concerned I'll always be here no matter how busy,

Cheers to a great summer for everyone.

boomsticky
view post Posted on 21/7/2010, 06:13

Oh? And what kind of games do you like to play now?

*joins the back from the dead thread*

JSong
view post Posted on 21/7/2010, 21:59

Ya Shin, we can't all play Hello Kitty Online jk jk

Ya, haven't seen ya on MSN at all :O Must be getting crazy busy at your work x.x;

You must have gotten a couple "Are you there?" offline messages from me hahah

Hope you're doing well ^^ Remember to eat and sleep haha

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 22/7/2010, 06:28

Hey Shin~

Hope you're well! At least you're not in that suit costume anymore? (What does your work uniform look like now I wonder...) ^^' More importantly, make sure you relax! Eat a Kit Kat~! (Do they come in cherry flavour?) Or Pocky!

I know that the work will obviously be work, but hopefully it won't be extremely tedious... or something funny happens to at least give you a bit of a break~

Take care~ Be safe Shin-senpai! =P

Shin.de
view post Posted on 22/7/2010, 07:07

@Boom, sure feels good to be back from the dead right? As a matter of fact, whenever I do have the time, which is rarely, I still play PW, 5 lvls away from max lvl.

I also played the game my twin is testing this weekend ( R.U.S.E) if you heard about it, but other than that I'm waiting for people to decide on the games, since I don't really have a lot of time on my hands.

@ J - Yeah, my laptop died, as you know, so all I'm left with at home are MACs and msn is well...microsoft, so it won't work on the macs. My laptop is getting fixed though so I'm hoping I'll get it back sometime next week. Until then mail me if you feel like chatting, it's slower but still better than nothing.

@Misty-chan Well, a vest and a smart shirt w, not that different from a suit, though I could wear pj if I wanted, but it only feels right to look proper for work. And don't worry, compared to what I used to do for a job, this is something I really love doing

JSong
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 15:31

haha, a vest and a smart shirt? no pants? :O!!

Ah, I never seem to catch you on MSN anymore...missing China when it was so much easier to see you and Misty on all the time haha.

And boo MACs even though their processing speed is pretty impressive, MSN is amazing tho xD. Wait...there's no way to download MSN on a MAC? that's gotta suck...

Don't overwork yourself now, but glad that you're liking your job ^^

5 replies since 16/7/2010, 11:44   76 views