ToA Forums

Paintings, Heather's Painting

« Older   Newer »
~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 13/5/2010, 05:09

Okay well this year we had an art competition and Heather is an amazing artist!! I'll take this down if she wants me to remove it later, but I doubt that, anyway....her awesome painting!!!!

Oh ya...and that's Heather's hand right there :P

So basically post anything about art here...I don't know if this thread should go here...but ya, check it out, post your own stuff...etc. Enjoy! We'd love to see your art.

See me, Queenie, here don't got no art talent, but I excel in other areas! :) ^^

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 13/5/2010, 10:28

ooooh that's amazing~ ! I had no ide heather liked to paint! she never told us about that~ But wow looks amazing! Congrats heather~

JSong
view post Posted on 15/5/2010, 10:04

Wow, that's really awesome ^^ Good job Heather~

Too bad I'm totally artistically handicapped in drawing and painting, s'why I stick to my lil big guitars xD

Maybe one day I'll be able to get a band together and actually put words to some songs I've written (or half written more like it). I'd love to find some people that are actually passionate about music like I am and be able to do something like that xD.

Too bad I don't have time to record anything or equipment, but once I do, I'll try to see if I can ^^.

Sidenote: I played guitar yesterday for Chinese orphaned physically/mentally disabled children (around ages 5-8). Really good times and a really humbling experience, makes you really respect the permanent staff of those places that take care of them everyday. Helped feed them and such too, never knew I could have a heart for orphaned handicapped children, but twas a good experience ^^

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 16/5/2010, 05:35

I would sooo love to start a band. I've always wanted to play the drums. I have no idea how, but I've always had a passion for it.
And yes helping the handicapped is such an amazing experience. I am big with that kind of stuff. With kids, adults...etc. I don't know why I've always had a thing for it and always enjoyed doing it, except for the one time this old lady said really mean stuff for me, even though I kept a smile on my face. Oh well, sometimes they are like that. ;) But yes.
Heather is an amazing artist. You have no idea. She's always drawing anime and stuff like that. She's done sceneries and stuff for the school too.
I'm more the music and writer type...even though my grammar sucks. Ha.
How about we make this thread an expression of passion and stuff like that?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/5/2010, 12:58

Oh sounds like a nice idea~!

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 17/5/2010, 00:48

Heather wanted me to update some more pics for her. ^^

^^ hope you like it.

JSong
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 08:27

Oh that's awesome to hear ^^ What kind of music do you listen to? and do you play any instruments right now or sing? I've been playing guitar for 4 years, but only recently started to sing...so still pretty rusty at that. Written a few songs (or half finished songs) but dunno if its your guys' style haha. Mostly mellow jazzyish sounding stuff, but I can always adapt to whatever style maybe.

Might be hard, but might be fun to at least attempt to write one song maybe. Everyone would have to play perfectly on beat however which might get tricky, but just gotta find a metronome and practice hard to stay on beat.

By the way, cute pics ^^

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 30/5/2010, 09:58

Naw, I don't play anything right now, or sing to tell you the truth. I'm kinda tone deaf unless I do Harmony which I'm pretty good at, otherwise...eh. I've played a few instruments in the past but don't remember much how. I would like to do drums soon. Maybe after school and stuff.

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 15/6/2010, 06:44

(to queeny)... :shifty: I've heard you sing... quite well actually!
It's too bad I can't hear your voice anymore... (i just graduated)
(to forum) I might be able to be online more often now cause it summer vacay...
hmm... I would like to start a band as well... maybe the Mac could help with singing/harmony (having one person sing then as your listening we can record other harmonies to it and edit it if needed) we can also add instrument to it...

JSong
view post Posted on 20/6/2010, 01:18

Whoa, the mac can do that? I just broke my computer and I was thinking of getting a mac just for garage band. Also I heard the pro is pretty amazing with speed and being able to video edit, which makes me wanna get it even more...now I just need the money @.@:

Shin.de
view post Posted on 14/7/2010, 18:08

The painting is amazing I never knew Heather was so talented then again there are so many talented people in ToA we could almost be an art guild. Show us more whenever you have the time.

10 replies since 13/5/2010, 05:09   110 views