Nicknames: non
Preferred Name: Queen/Queenie
Birthday: May 5th
Race/Ethnicity: Asian/ Oriental
Currently live in: America
Time Zone: GMT
Who invited you: Heather
What kinda game style do you play?: Magic
Other: Writer, I belong to a role playing forum...well it has everything to it, so I joined and its been a blast. Also addicted to anything to do with music...obsessed with it and then there is also chocolate...another thing me and Heather have in common...never give us chocolate and have us in the same room..well we'll be happy that for sure. Hm..what else can I say? I guess you'd put me in the weird/freak group since I'm a big fan of black and anything to do with dark...ya ya my favorite characters in all books and movies are the bad guys, don't ask why I just love them. Teehee. Well...I guess the rest you'll just get to know me.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 11:10

Hey there~Heather told me you were invited~ welcome to ToA! I wonder if you play games like mmos and stuff? even so~welcoome~
I'm fade~the submaster, I hope you get to make lots of friends here and have lots of fun ~
hmm You probably will have lots of space to RP around here, maybe even I'll join in!

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 14:22

Thanks! I feel sooo welcome! Its an honor to join here. :D Can't wait!

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 18:26

^_^
Hey Queeny!!!
>.< as i said.. it's strange to personally know someone from the forum.....
But anywho... Welcome...
O_o I won't be online for another 2 - 3 months...
I know Queeny will (I dorm.... she has a house) I'll send regards through her
to queeny: =.= i feel like i'm using you .... see ya at school tomorow

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 8/4/2010, 18:33

Don't remind me about tomorrow :P ha I am not really looking forward to returning. LOL but anywho I will be here when I can and will for sure bail Heather out when I can :P no promises :O

JSong
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 09:35

Heya Rina (queenie), welcome to ToA. I'm the other sub-master "J". I probably won't be so active cuz I'm traveling around Asia right now, so I'm going to be crazy busy, but I'm really glad that you joined ^^ Feel free to add anyone else you want.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say you like Johnny Depp haha. Ya, he's my sister's favorite actor too, but he's crazy old (even though he doesn't look his age). I've actually seen most of his movies, but haven't seen his newest one yet. Hoping to when I get back.

By the way, just for a lil intro about myself, I'm pure Korean, but was born and raised in Canada. 21 years old and a senior in my undergraduate studies in university. I'm studying Psychology right now, but taking a break from studies and exploring the world hehe.

Hope you enjoy your stay xD

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 15:20

Hey there Queenie~
Welcome to ToA~! (I hope we don't freak you out! >_<') ((YUSH HEATHERS! Another girl! >=3 Let's take over this place!!!))
Hehe, I like your JD gifs, esp. the 2nd one in your siggy. Chocolate aye? What's your fav. type of chocolate? Is it Dark Chocolate? =P Lame joke there u_u'. But ya! Welcome, Welcome Welcomes~!
Hope you have lots of fun here ^^

Psst Heather~ *tags* Kekekeke. Hi.

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 23:02

Haha, Thanks a ton! I feel welcomed by you all. I'll be updating Heather on whats going on here since she is in the dorm and has no internet access. Poor thing :P Just kidding, she'll hopefully come over when I can bail her out.
JSong- thanks! OMG I've always wanted to explore the world. Where have you been so far? Sounds so fun!
LittleMissMisty- cute joke, funny thing is Dark Chocolate is my favorite :P

Ah, yes I might have forgotten to mention I'm a huge Johnny Depp Fan, but I change my theme one every few months. I go through phases, this is like my 50th Johnny Depp one haha.

P.S. Heather says Hi to everyone again.

JSong
view post Posted on 10/4/2010, 07:04

Um, so far I've been to Canada (cuz I live there), United states of America (mostly all of the west coast states, but I went to New York 3 months ago and lived in Hawaii recently for 3 months), Mexico, Japan, and now in China xD. Haven't traveled too much, but still got a long life, so hopefully can travel a bunch more xD.

Dang, 50th Johnny Depp theme? o.o; I had no clue you could find so many gifs/pics of him o.o;

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 06:57

Ha, I get them off the internet, they have everything now ya know ;) I can find pretty much anything I want..most of the time that is. :P

Also that is sweeet. My dreams are to go to Australia and Japan, two main things I intend on eventually doing. :D

JSong
view post Posted on 12/4/2010, 07:50

Ya, I totally wanted to go to Australia to go hiking, but then Misty had to go and tell me about all the crazy dangerous animals/bugs out there in the wilderness that can kill you. So now I dunno what to do if I get the money @.@;

I might still go to visit Sydney cuz I wanna visit a church there named "Hillsong" cuz I love a lot of the songs that come out of that church. I play a lot of their songs on guitar at church, so would be awesome to visit their church xD.

Also kind of wanna see the people that flock at Misty to get her to sign up to their church and see what they say hehe.

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 13/4/2010, 01:38

Ha, that sounds soo fun. Misty does got a point about bugs and dangerous animals. *nods* I got a friend from there, but I think I'm still going there. :P No stopping me.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 14/7/2010, 17:41

Unsurprisingly late ( for me at least) but welcome to ToA

12 replies since 8/4/2010, 02:01   139 views