« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/4/2010, 00:37

This is for mimi x3

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 03:25

Ah yesh~ Thank you Fade <3

To all foreigners~ Australia is out to get you! D=

u_u' Seriously. I'm so depressed about the fact that pretty much anything can kill you here, which scares everyone away from here TT^TT. It's really not that scary~! Just stay in the city and keep your eyes open >_<' And for earth's sake, PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE KOALAS! They are already emo enough! (Seriously, they get really really aggro, you think a warlock from WoW was scary? Think again!!! Koalas will hunt you down and claw you to death...) Sorry about the rant. It's all true.

And the Thylacine is completely extinct. The only way they're trying to bring them back is through cloning. Chea... Please feel free to visit me... If you're brave enough. Lols.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 13:00

Poor thylacine...he's kinda ugly~but still he diserved to live~
ah~visiting misty would be like going on a quest!!! be sure to bring pots!

JSong
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 09:53

Dang, Australia is awesome xD. Are those blue earthworms everywhere? I'd be so scared of those spiders @.@;

I think Misty's more of a true man than us all to live in such danger everyday :O! *Salutes* "To the one who has faced death and laughed in it's face @.@;"

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 12:16

Yes Fade, it is a quest! With pirates and boss levels...

I wonder which of you will have the courage to visit the land down under =P First one to visit me gets a Tim Tam!

No~ The blue earthworms aren't found everywhere~ I'm pretty sure you'll only find them out in the bush (What you guys call the forest/woodlands). They'd be extinct if they lived near people, esp. since they glow and all that. And yes J, be scared, be very scared of those spiders. Everytime I see a spider-sized hole in the ground I get a stick and poke it for a while. It's much fun until it comes running at you and you're wearing exposed footwear. Lol, the adrenaline. I dare anyone to do that~ Barefooted~ ^^ I'll give you a Tim Tam~?

Pffht. Why do I have to be called a man? Men are too scared to even cry. I'm happy being a girl thanks. =P

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 12:33

A tim tam!? That's like 500 exp! I'm doing it!

JSong
view post Posted on 12/4/2010, 07:46

Dang, poking a hole with a poisonous spider lurking inside x.x; I'm so glad you've never been bitten yet x.x;

There's no way I'd poke a spider and run without shoes on @.@; I like my life thank you very much. I'd rather spray something flammable inside and throw a match at it. Cook the spider alive xD

They sell Tim-tams in Hawaii, but they were too expensive, so didn't buy any. I'd rather get a free one by visiting Australia xD.

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 02:41

Duuude! Australia rocks! Even though its got scary stuff....there is no stopping me now! I sooo wanna go!!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 14/4/2010, 19:25

Same!!

8 replies since 2/4/2010, 00:37   89 views