ToA Forums

Resigning...

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 12:43

I'm sorry everyone..I'm resigning from ToA ...IT has no more meaning for me...Please make this guild strong and huge even if im not here. Remenber ToA will be for ever!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 16:28

Ah, that's OK we didn't really need you.

w

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/4/2010, 21:47

'Kay~I'll just walk myself out~byeee~

JSong
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 09:46

Hmm, if you were resigning then why are you still here? Just can't leave can ya.

If it has no meaning for you anymore than what were we? Just here for your amusement?

Sorry, I'm not in the best of moods right now, but you should understand the weight that your words carry.

Anywho, if you can't find a meaning, then make a meaning instead of waiting for someone else to do something first.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 11:02

Yaaaaaawn~~

@ your face.

JSong
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 12:00

*To Shin* "Can we just kick that lil gaki out?"

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 12:18

Don't call me gaki , You don't have the right to do it~

Besides! I'm higher than you! So watch your mouth! Or I'll kick you before you can say~ DUCK! and then I'll kick kitte-nii and become a living god!!! YOHAHAHAHA~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 9/4/2010, 15:07

Nuuu~ Bad Fade~!

You can't leave~ You still have to properly teach me the stalker eyes skill! Jokes jokes~

=A=' </3

(Are you being serious?...)

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 10/4/2010, 01:51

No no mimi~it was just a april's first joke~I wonder if jay missed it tho.

JSong
view post Posted on 10/4/2010, 07:06

Oh what? An April fool's joke? I totally didn't catch that at all >.>; I don't really celebrate April fools so never catch on x.x;

Well might not have been as bad as Shin's April fools day haha.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 10/4/2010, 11:52

Yeah..your answer wasn't very joke like so i understood you didn't catch it...Still wasn't expecting you to give me such an answer reply.."Here for your amusement" Do you seriously think that low of me?

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 11:59

Ah~ It all makes sense now~ I read this after april fool's day so I wasn't paying attention. xD Come next year I'll be prepared... At least, I'll make a note of it. Kekekeke.

You're so sneaky Fade ^^' I wonder how much April Fool's damage you would do in real life...

Shin's April Fool's day was worse? ... *imagines Shin with no eyebrows?*

Lol... I never knew you could "celebrate" on April Fool's day... Esp. since Easter and that is soon after... Oh wells. =P

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/4/2010, 12:32

haha~actually kitte-nii wanted to do a post like mine~ But i did it first! And yeah~I'd say his april Fool's day was far worse~there were eyebrows...but barely.

12 replies since 1/4/2010, 12:43   102 views