ToA Forums

Question of the Week #11

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 28/1/2010, 18:41

Sorry, gots to make it really short again, but you guys can feel free to make longer ones (doubt anyone will tho x.x;).

This week's question is:.....

Are you a morning person, evening person, or night person? Like when do you get your burst of energy for the day? And how long does it usually take you to fully wake up?

For me, I'm totally an evening-night person. I used to be able to get up really well for classes and such in the mornings, but now I'm getting worse and worse at it haha *stays in bed a lil longer...wakes up 2 hours later @.@;*. Ya, I have a habit now of being late to classes x.x; I even got talked to about it here in Hawaii haha (would come 20-30min. late for class). Ya, doesn't help that I have a tendency not to care, but ya.

It takes me around 3 hours, after I get ready, to wake up. Before then, I'm really groggy, really out of it, a lot more passive and quiet, and probably staring at dead space without realizing it haha. I'm not a morning person at all x.x; I'm probably more energetic if I don't sleep all night then if I wake up after a long sleep.

Well Shin, if we're meeting up, guess it would be good to meet up early so we can look around, but just hope I can wake up x.x; haha.

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 16/2/2010, 06:09

lols I'm kind of a night person... hmmm it acctually depends...
It takes me about an hour to seriously wake up. During that moment i'm a walking zomby...
I can get hyper active anytime of the day it depends on whats going on around me...

Shin.de
view post Posted on 31/3/2010, 17:19

I am definetly a night person, it's when I study the best, and when I feel most alert. I never really have any trouble waking up in the mornings though so I presume it's just that sleep, or lack of doesn't affect me that much.

~QueenAngels~
view post Posted on 25/4/2010, 06:09

Hmmm.... I think the only category that I have ever fit in was the night one. *evil grin* I guess i can't hide the fact that I'm a vampire any more :P
It takes me like till lunch which is around noon to fully wake up, that is after the five alarms from six in the morning haha. Ya its not too smart to be around me in the morning...I am a whole different person but once I eat I get energy and go on with the day.
Thing is the real burst of energy, like when the wheels are actually moving, is once the big hand is on the twelve and the little one on the oh so big 1-0 yup by ten PM is when you can catch me doing every and any thing...sad part is that it only lasts till about midnight or one. But those are the best two to three hours of my day :D
Problem is that that explains the whole evil me in the morning but I am up that late doing homework anyway so I take my time and use it to the best of my ability and sleep the morning away...or at least I will be day dreaming...and enjoy the darkness of the night :D

3 replies since 28/1/2010, 18:37   74 views