ToA Forums

J's real name @.@;;

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 02:48

Hmm, well I dunno if this will offend anyone or if it'll just be a "whatever" kinda thing, but I thought I might as well tell you guys this.

My real name is not Jay (more of a nickname from highschool that I just started using online), but my real name is Justin.

I know, huge shock right? >.<;; Well I actually hate my real name, so I usually never use it online, but now that so many people are finding my facebook, thought I should clear up the confusion when the page says my name is "Justin Song" instead of "Jay Song."

Ya, sorry to those who have known me for so long and haven't known. I hope i didn't break any of your trust >.<;;

There's actually another reason why I didn't really bring it up to you Shin, but I guess I'll email you the reason, cuz there's no point in everyone knowing.

Anyways, if you wondered why I liked everyone calling me "J" instead of "Jay", it's cuz of this hehe.

Ah, for now on, you dun have to call me Justin, cuz it'll be awkward, so still call me J or Jay cuz I think I'd prefer that more >.<; but I guess its really up to you guys.

Anywhos, sorries again, and love ya~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 10:57

w J names are given to us before we even know how to pronnunce them I don't see how they reflect your personality.

Some people can't say their names for various reasons others like the ones they chose better it doesn't really change who we are tho doesn't it?

( it didn't even crossed my mind to look for your facebook by the way - didn't even know you had one).

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 17:00

Gh... I feel so enraged! How could you!? I mean... you had a facebook all this time and you didn't even tell me!? I'm gonna snap you like a twit!

either ways~ your name is justin? My~ Thats quite a revelation~
I guess i should tell my real name too..
Its Jorge!! I know right!? but..I couldn't tell you..cause it starts with J and J already has J, so everyone would be calling me J! so i tought" Imma sacrifice my name for J!"
Still..why "Jay" ? and Justin's a cute name~Tough it'll be hard to get used to it...

JSong
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 18:53

Well everyone at school called me "J" or "JSong" so I just got used to it. Plus Jay is such a common Korean name, so I didn't find it too weird, but ya ><;

Anywhos, glad you guys understand xD.

3 replies since 11/1/2010, 02:48   62 views