ToA Forums

Question of the Week #10, All the way from Hawaii~

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 03:28

Oks, I gotta make this short cuz I dont have much time, so no wonderful story here >.<; But try your best to answer it anywhos ^^.

If you could meet any 5 people in the world, no matter if they're dead now or not, who would it be? (Please don't pick guildmates though or people you see all the time, cuz thats kinda lame haha jk jks...but seriously it is hahaha jk jks xD).

JSong
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 03:44

10 people I would totally meet xD (Most of these will probably be music based, cuz I love musica xD) [By the way, I did 10, but feel free to do less or more if you wants to ^^]

1) Jesus of course, and witness his teachings and all that xD

2) Hide from X-Japan and find out if he really committed suicide or died accidentally.

3) Miyavi of course, and get blown away by his guitar skills.

4) Hyde from L'arc en Ciel and rest my arm on his head haha jk jks, but he's an awesome singer ^^.

5) Tanaka Reina, just so I can take a picture and show Shin haha jk jks.

6) Hillsong United, awesome christian band that I listen to a lot. Also the name of a church that Misty should know xD

7) An amazing music producer to teach me how to put a good song together; all the tips and tricks that they use in the studio to make it sound fuller and such xD.

8) Awesome people that would be willing to make a band together with me haha.

9) Future awesome wifey~

10) My future beautiful daughter >=D Totally want one for some reason o.o;

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 13:38

Wait! where are we?!

Ok imma make a smaller list~

1.ToA ! Of course! That's our promise! (And the ToA stone is here to prove that! so you really can't run away~!! HAHAHAHA~!! )

2.Myself. I'd just love to meet myself, pay myself dinner, a few drinks, who knows where that woulda lead~

3.(i wonder if fictional people count ..) Sol badguy!! Cause I'd like to feel his manly aura !!

and 4. Maaaaaybe~ I'd like to meet...My soul mate! Of course! How come i didn't think of this before~idiot fade~

Good to see that your still making questions even tho your in hawaii~keep it up!

2 replies since 10/1/2010, 03:28   53 views