ToA Forums

In Hawaii o.o;, J actually went o.o;

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 7/1/2010, 05:39

Aloha o.o! I'm in Hawaii right now :O!!! I know, weird thought o.o;; And the wireless here totally sux >.<;; its so slow T.T; But I guess that's normal with the whole campus using the connection.

I'm thinking of taking Shin's suggestion and creating a blog of my journey instead of writing it all here, so once I get that up and running, I'll post the link if you guys are interested. If you're not, then just pretend you are and that you miss me hahaha jk jks.

I always said I'd come here since like 6 months ago, but now I'm actually here, which is REALLY weird. I'm staring out my window at an almost setting hawaiian sunset @.@;; weird feeling indeed ><; Well I decided to get out of my comfort space and do something I'm not used to. I'm too used to being comfortable in my lil safe and snug Canadian home, so I thought, "What the heck, might as well get out of the house and do something out there."

Well hope you all are doing good xD. Wish me luck and all that good stuff~ xD

Shin.de
view post Posted on 7/1/2010, 12:42

Is it weird how i was actually getting exciting for you reading this? I pretty much remember doing that myself as if it wasn't all that long ago and I'm hoping it will have at least half as much benefits for you too.

If you do get a blog I'll get one too just for the sake of it and so that you don't feel lonely so get it up and going fast will you?

i'm really tired studying for my exams for hours every day so i'm not going to write more even tho I do want to and i also want to post in the new years resolution thread but I guess until the weekend when I'm all comfortable at home.

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 02:05

=p Aloha indeed! Glad you had a safe plane trip and that~

OoOoO~ A blogity blog... Sounds awesome ^^ Do you knows which bloggy site you'll be using? =o I hear livejournal is pretty neat? And then there's blogster which has very easy photo and video uploads. But, that's all from what I hear. Take heaps of photos =3! ToA could maybe comment on your blog once in a while. Just as Shin said~ "For the sake of it~" ToA Powah~

Lol... In maybe a few days, you'll probably get used to it yeah? *pats head* Remember to hydrates yourself! Good luck~ Hope you find some pillows soonish.

JSong
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 07:04

I Have Made It~! A bloggity blog :O!!! I have made one with blogster I think it was o.o; Make sure to view it as I'll try to upload stuff on it as much as possible xD. I dont wanna say too much or I'll be repeating my 1st blog entry hehe. Well enjoy xD.

http://jsong13.blogspot.com/

Everyone make one as well~!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 8/1/2010, 21:49

Oooh~How is hawaii you lucky lil bastard? Is it fun? Have you tried the beaches yet?

It's kinda weird that you guys are mentioning a blog..My friend was telling me to do one too "1001 facts no one knows about Jorge!!" (Title is on beta stage) . Guess this must be some sort of omen?

Anyway.

JAY! how dare you going?! NOW?! NOW?! Oh! Cruel fate! Why must you separate us now!? Why must fate always chase those who love!? Why does fate destroy those poor loving souls?! WHY!?
So i really need to know if there are any rules/tips bout music composition~ I really wanted you to give me some~but then i remenbered~oh no~! Jay's in hawaii right now...What am I to do? Maybe kitte-nii will be able to help? Who knows~ Either ways I'll be sure to check on your blog~

JSong
view post Posted on 9/1/2010, 09:18

Oh cruel fate! I know, I know, it's too cruel for life to take away the lovely one~ hahaha jk jks.

Well like I said before, make sure to look up and study music theory to properly be able to put music together. Takes some skill to be able to harmonize instruments and to know when to add and take away instruments from different parts of the song.

Just start with either a melody or a rhythm, then add ontop of them slowly. It'll be really hard if you try to throw all the instruments in at once. Most song writers start with a melody, then add a rhythm, then bass, keyboard, then drums, etc.

If you guys ever need help, just ask xD I'll do my best ^^

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/1/2010, 19:06

I've actually been at mountain resort this weekend so I wasn;t able to properly check your blog or keep my promise J. It was actually a good idea to go there it was so much quiet and peace tho I didn't get to do the main thing I went there for ( study)

Sadly my camera battery wouldn't work anymore so I couldn't take any pictures which is too bad since it would have been a pretty good way to start a blog.

i'll have an exam on tuesday but I do intend to keep my word and join J in the new adventure of blogging after that.

Now excuse me while I go back to reading about J's last dinner at home I had to take a break as I was laughing too hard.

JSong
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 02:34

Oh dang, a mountain resort? :O!! Sounds awesome xD. Well if you went with Kage and Kaji, it's no wonder you didn't get any work done haha.

I actually went to a Korean church here today, and right when I stood up, went to the back to take a picture, I realized I left my camera battery in my dorm x.x;;; so no pictures until next week about that.

Well good luck Shin xD. Hope you do amazing on all of your exams xD. Feel free to make your blog and write about them haha.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 17/1/2010, 09:44

Even if you have a blog now, don't let the forums die J! And Fade you gaki, where are you??!

JSong
view post Posted on 18/1/2010, 05:31

Hey, I can't help it if my blog's so much fun haha jk jks. I'm checking this thing everyday and wondering where the heck everyone is tho o.O;

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 23/1/2010, 13:15

Kay everyone, I made a blog too, for now its empty, but I'll start posting soon.
http://stageexboss.blogspot.com/
I was gonna make the skin,template, whatever~ myself..but it became too complicated~

JSong
view post Posted on 24/1/2010, 19:06

I posted my mailing address on my blog, so if you're feeling nice, then come send me mail >=D,

Now that I can't see and everyone's always out, all I do is play Touhou while waiting for someone to come back to talk to T.T; It's a good thing Fade introduced me to it tho or I'd be even more bored here @.@;

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/1/2010, 23:40

Whoa wait, you're playing touhou?
I wonder how good are you? Have you completed any game yet~ ?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 25/1/2010, 17:19

oooh also kitte-nii look what i found!!
It's (dark) tsumi's theme!!

JSong
view post Posted on 25/1/2010, 20:18

Ya, I completed a few of the games, but usually on easy mode hehe. Havent beat any in normal mode yet. Maybe I'll try once I get glasses on cuz its way too hard without any ><;

17 replies since 7/1/2010, 05:39   202 views