ToA Forums

Going to New York~, J gone for a bit

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 26/12/2009, 20:33

Heya everyone xD. Sadly, I gots to leave ya all for a bit, but I'll be back on wednesday around (unless I'm way too drained from not sleeping and pass out for like 20 hours and then go to church to celebrate New years....then until like friday).

Anywho, nobody better leave while Im gone >:O!! I dont want another trickster incident :O!! *tracks everyone down*.

Have fun while I'm away and if you go through J withdrawl, you can always email me *may have access to a computer, but not sure* at [email protected].

See ya in a week~!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 26/12/2009, 20:59

You're not getting rid of me that easy. Have a lawli trip then ( not literally loli trip, don't think loli, keep your mind pure)

Wish I could give you a proper goodbye but I'm dead tired

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 27/12/2009, 02:13

Another trickster incident? what was the trickster incident about?

JSong
view post Posted on 28/12/2009, 11:46

hi hi~ Apparently they have computers in the lobby of our hotel, so I'm up at 5:45am writing to you guys xD (New york time). So far it seems pretty good. Saw a famous christian group called "Starfield" perform live which was pretty cool ^^.

Pretty hectic trip tho. 5 hour by plane and then 2-3 hours by bus @.@; Hope you're all doing awesome~ See yas later ^^.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 30/12/2009, 23:15

You should spend your time in New York in better, more productive ways J ( like hunting lolis)

When are you coming home again? Either ways, early Happy New Year to all

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 30/12/2009, 23:30

Where the heck are you , you ungrateful quadruped!?

5 replies since 26/12/2009, 20:33   70 views