ToA Forums

Question of the Week #7

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 20:55

Oks, this one will be really short, but probably have the longest responses :O!! Hopefully everyone's comfortable enough to answer this question >.<;; cuz if everyone is, it should be pretty interesting xDD

Question: What is your most embarrassing moment?

Shin.de
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 09:21

Oh lovely question *skipping*

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 14:01

I'm sorry, i'd answer...if i remenber what mine was. But i know an embarassing moment from kitte-nii~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 12:16

Hmmm, maybe we need a demonstration to get the crowd interested.

Care to take the lead J?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 14:08

Yes pleasee~

JSong
view post Posted on 23/11/2009, 07:00

Oks, I shall tell you all my embarrassing moment :O!! Well, I actually don't get embarrassed easily at all, like it'll be rare to see my face red and me blushing cuz I did something stupid, most likely I'll just laugh it off and be like "Yay, maybe my stupidity brightened someone's day" haha. But anywho, here's my true story :O!!

When I was young, like 10 or something, I was at home and suddenly got a HUGEE pain in my stomach. It was like unbearable and if I moved even a little bit, I would get a huge spike of pain! I couldn't walk cuz of the pain and I was like huddled sideways on my bed wondering what the heck was going on. My parents were kinda freaking out like "What's happening? Is it something serious? etc etc" so my dad lifted me into the car and we went to the emergency room at the hospital.

We had to wait a while and the pain got a little bit better but still hurt like crazy. I was able to walk and get myself on the examination bed thingy with lil spikes of pain jabbing my insides and the doctor left to check my chart and all of that good stuff. While I was sitting down on the bed thing, I suddenly let out a HUGE fart, like HUGGGEE and it apparently stunk kinda bad hahaha. The pain suddenly disappeared and the doctor said that the pain was most likely just caused by a build up of gas inside of me, and that I was probably just constipated.

Well there you have it :O!! Now its all your turns xD

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 23/11/2009, 15:53

*shock*

JSong
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 00:33

Oi oi, dont just be shocked, write yours down now >=O!!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 17:51

I told ya, I have none, I can't remenber a single one.

JSong
view post Posted on 26/11/2009, 23:24

Total lies!!! But Im thinking of making another question of the week cuz no one will answer this one T.T;;;;

Even after I embarrassed myself too!! hidoi! hmph

9 replies since 19/11/2009, 20:55   96 views