ToA Forums

Drinks, Just a silly little image.

« Older   Newer »
LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 06:06

Rawr~ Hello agains peoples.

J was bugging me about how he didn't know if my existence was still existing so I drew this image to prove that my existense is indeed, existing (Not sure if my brain/humour is existing in it though).

So below, I have the alcohol levels/percentages of the following people, and represented them as their fav. drink:
By LittleMissMisty

Firstly, sorry that not everyone is in it, it was rushed and I didn't know what people liked to drink and stuffhs. And I'll be major sorry if I got the drinks wrong (I didn't know what type of soda fully liked, I just remember soda?). Don't ask me why Boom's face looks like that, I can't draw drunk people! >_< I tried my bestest~ And I know 7up isn't green, I just didn't know how else to colour it in.

*gurbles* <3

Chea. So kids! The message being shown here is: "Don't drink alcohol unless you are the first 3 people in the image"

=3

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 14:52

Hahaha this is just so awesome, well done misty! you got my drink right! Haha i love how kitte-nii is the leader of the drunkies~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 16:33

So I am the heaviest drinker, why thank you Misty-chan. I also look perfectly genki, notice how there's not even one single hic comming from me ( incidentally, vodka is not green, but I couldn't care about the color less)

But ahhahahahahhaha I couldn't stop laughing when I scrolled sideways to J, at first I hadn't read the name, but I was sure it'd be him, I am almost tempted to make this my new wallpaper. Very tempted.

Great job Misty, your randomness and lovely comics more often than not make my day.

JSong
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 20:49

WAhhh Im not much of a light weight :O!! *spikes Misty's drink* Join me in my wasted-ness xD. I think it's considered a girl's drink, but I tried a long island ice tea on my bday cuz I remember in The Simpsons the mother drinks it, so I always wanted to try it hehe.

Ah, awesome-oh comic by the ways ^^ You're humor and randomness is as good as ever hehe. Wah, if we were all food, wonder what we'd be :O!!

3 replies since 18/11/2009, 06:06   64 views