ToA Forums

ToA Highschool

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 14/11/2009, 21:54

So this'll be the thread for the ToA Highschool comics ~
I haven't made a page per se, but i made a character presentation-thing. The character presentations will appear diferent from the normal pages (i wanted to make it look like it was drawn from those gel pens you use in school you know? with lots of colours and stuff)
anyway this is more like an extra then an actuall page, but here it is~
Kitte-nii character presentation:
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo346/flancdoll/Page1.jpg
(note: In the 5th panel there's a reference to Russia from Hetalia in the vodka bottle, you might have to zoom to understand .)

Shin.de
view post Posted on 15/11/2009, 08:34

ahahahahahahhah oh damn my stomach hurts from laughing. You just had to mention the booze didn't you? And I am sure at least one more person will see how amazing my tea club is and come there too. I am quite positive about that

Did I tell you your drawing skills are improving at an amazing speed??

One complain though.....Why on Earth am I singing Briteny Spears??? No amount of alcohol, or drugs, or medication could make me do that w

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 15/11/2009, 14:23

haha im glad you enjoyed it~i was pretty worried no one would~

I know i know, but i couldn't think of any other music so i just sticked with that one cause the lyrics are so funny~ Next time i'll make you sing Gackt, how 'bout that?

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 05:17

xD That's so funny~! The 3rd frame is my fav. it reminds me of School Rumble. (Lol Russia...) ... Oh and Britney Spears is currently at Perth atm... >_<

It reminds me of the Hetalia comics? Or maybe because it looks like an Omake? *shrugs* Eh~ It's still a nice way of how you presented it~ And the art is looking awesome as always~ Can't wait to see more~ ^^

=3 Fade-senpai!~ You're so awesome~ <3

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 16:14

Aw~ thank you mimi~ Yes yes its like an Omake, i love omakes x3 like hetalia or life of maid x3
I've never really seen / read School rumble, tho i should try to get some ideas x3
I think i'll post something today later ~ hopefully i have some time to ~

oh also! mimi ~ I bought crisis core! But im still looking for FFT ><

[EDIT]
Nevermind won't be able to post today ><
Gotta do some homeworks and its gonna take longer than i tought.

Edited by EvilFlan - 16/11/2009, 19:46

JSong
view post Posted on 16/11/2009, 21:14

Hey I'd visit the tea club if it serves green tea and salmon/tuna sashimi xDD. And how did you know it was Britney Spears? :O!! very questionable indeed! haha jk jks.

Ya, the 3rd frame is my favorite too~ And Misty, did you hear about all the Australians walking out of the Britney Spears concert after about the 3rd song? They all said it was very evident that she was lip syncing, and said it was the worst concert ever o.o;;

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 15:28

finnally~
Here it is the first page of ToA highschool!

Title: Lies.

Sorry~it was my first time using ink pen~ I'm not very used to it yet~

Still i hope everyone understood the joke..otherwise i guess i just didn't express myself very well...
SPOILER (click to view)
K-nii is alone all the time~

Ohohoho ~ Kitte-nii's pride won't let him stay alone for long will it!? Don't miss the next chapter!

Also..if you're wondering how kitte-nii opened the door in the first panel, while it seems his hands are behind his back / in his pocket , it was his elegance, kitte-nii can't dirty his hands with doors. He's fat too elegant for that~

Anyway..i don't think i made any especific reference to anyone in this comic, but even so, i kinda got inspired in a touhou's character running joke , 'bout alice margatoid. Long story short, she's a loner and a puppet master, when her b-day comes around...this is what happens:
SPOILER (click to view)
or this

(The images were taking too much space so i spoiler'd them .She's basicly singing "happy birthday to me" or that was what the translation said)
Only diference is...kitte-nii used too much imagination~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 16:44

Ahaha first Misty-chan and now this you two will kill me, I laughed to tears ( still laughing as I type actually) See my dearest little brother, inspiration does come to those who wait.

Can I guess what happens? I stumble upon the big bad bully of our otherwise lovely, elegant and perfect highschool and decide to punish him by making him attend my teaclub. ( w, or rather, that's what I wish happened, alas, my fate is in your hands my brother w)

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 18/11/2009, 21:01

Yeah~inspiration does comes..but at the worse times...Cause i like constantly get inspired and get new ideas, but then..I forget 'bout them when im 'bout to draw'em~

Hahaha I will reconsider that~
Should the punishment be evil-good or evil-evil?
Fufufufu~ i gotta write this down somewhere so i won't forget~

JSong
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 21:02

kitte-nii can't dirty his hands with doors. He's fat too elegant for that~

haha, that cracked me up hehe. But that comic is amazing xDD Awesome job Fade ^^ As always your drawing is getting better and better every time you post :O!!! Can't wait till the next one's posted xD Go Fade~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 19/11/2009, 21:51

oh that typo was intended~
and thank you ~!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 03:24

ah yaawn~I'm so tired, i think im seriously getting old, like solid snake old tho. My body itches alll over~
So lets see , I just finished page 2...but even so im not all happy bout it...
https://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo346/f...l/page2copy.jpg
Well lets see what i have to say bout this.
first, I'm really tired , so, there's probably tons of errors , lazy related issues, yadda yadda
seconds, This is an apresentation to kage, as well as kitte-nii's alter ego, the one that includes violence (I know what's your thinking "'bout time" right? right?)
third~ The glasses kage is wearing in the 4th - 5th panels are the same glasses that kamina from tengen toppa gurren-lagann (huge name~) wears, they are so awesome that lots of characters get'em, and toa deserves'em too!
fourth, in the last panel, i screwed up bad, in many ways~first the floor, then the angle itself ,and also screwed up kitte-nii.
Fifth , Kitte-nii's hairstyle looks diferent in this page ~ cause it looks more like sephiroth, since he's weilding a sword and going all crazy and stuff~
uff~Think that's all~ I'll try to do much better next time!
oh also! I tried a kind-of diferent style on this comic...But it was really tiring to do, so i think i might go back to the omake type of comic again~ But dunno yet~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 09:12

Ah, I love the art, you're doing really good gaki, especially with hands and experessions aren't bad at all! Keep it up, your comics will soon become the pride of ToA ( awesome glasses there Kage)

One question tho...what am I doing on the floor? Oh wait, was I charging to get him? But, is that in my hand something sharp?

( and, good job, you can't even see where you exploded on Kage w)

I think I like this style better for a comic, btw, but well it's all up to which you are more comfortable with

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/11/2009, 14:19

ah~thank you kitte-nii~
Yes yes your charging to get him~ but like i said, i messed up, in the original drawing it was actually easy to see that, but now it looks like your getting out of the floor rather then rushing to him.
Yup~ That's something sharp~ Kitte-nii~ You know that was gonna happen sooner or later~

JSong
view post Posted on 22/11/2009, 00:15

Oooo the appearance of Kage :O!!! Who's the victim? Is that the first appearance of Misty too?! :O!!!

Great job xD and poor tea club president Shin finally gets a friend haha. Now how will he end up making his imaginations a reality? :O Dun dun duuuuun.

SPOILER (click to view)
Where did ya ink on Kage? hahah

35 replies since 14/11/2009, 21:54   343 views