ToA Forums

ToA Highschool/RPG comic~

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 20:42

So then!
We're officially starting!
It took me long enough didn't it~? Well its all steady now!
I still don't have any comics drawn really, tho i do have tons and tons of ideas for both of them~
I did sketch a cover-promo-like-thing for ToA Highschool~
(sorry for the many mistakes + dull photoshop usage~) Anyway this image only features the 1st 4 characters that are sure to appear ,( kitte-nii, jay ,misty and I, i kinda didn't ask premission to draw misty...but i guess..She did start all this comics fevers~so its like an homenage~) Everyone else is set to appear too ,like kage, val and his gang, boom~ ,yadda yadda, that is..if you guys don't mind of course~
I didn't really draw anything for ToA Rpg , however me and mischy already did the character design for most of us~
http://toa.forumfree.net/?t=41543627 Here they are~ be sure to let us know if your not part of the list but you want to appear, also we will add some jobs that are essencial to any MMORPG/RPG but that we sadly missed~
So i guess i'll try to post as much as i can from now on~Hope you guys enjoy it

JSong
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 21:05

Awesome work Fade xD. I look totally chinese tho and Shin like usual can't drink his tea without spilling it on his chin :O hahaha. Can't wait to see the first episode xD. Is it going to be totally random like Lucky star? or actually have a storyline? If you ever need ideas, you can always ask me ^^.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 22:56

oh no no ~ No storyline~ cause there's more freedom~

JSong
view post Posted on 12/11/2009, 22:58

Oh ya thats true~ And I just realized, Cee has a panda hat and I have a jellyfish hat :O!! We should be like rivals :O!!! hahaha or have our own animal club @.@;

Ah, or I could be like her Animal hat senpai, and her my lil kohai that I make do all my errands BUahahaha

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 13/11/2009, 11:16

There is more to that hat than it meets the eye...fufufufu.

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 14/11/2009, 14:08

Wahhhh~ Fade~ =3=

They look AWESOME~! ^^

We're on MSN and I'm asking the questions now, but yeah... so many questions, like that jellyfish! It better run away now before J eats it! And that green book thing I'm holding, I wonder what that is... Why do you look so emo Fade~ (Or are you supposed to look mysterious?) And ya, that sippy mark on Shin's face~ Wow! He actually spills a bit of his tea? That's so scandalous! (I don't 100% know what that word means, and I'm too afraid to google it, so ya... erm... Ya! I don't mean to be rude/mean offense ^^')

=D *wordless*

Yay~ Fade!!! *squee* Keep up the good work! ^^

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 14/11/2009, 14:20

oh no no no~ haha
I was supost to look like "I'm so sleepy" y'know?
Cause that's what i usually look like~

6 replies since 12/11/2009, 20:42   83 views