ToA Forums

Question of the Week #4

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 4/11/2009, 19:00

Oks, being a psychology student, I love these psychopath questions xD, so I'm going to do 2 more for you guys, and then back to other random questions. This one was actually shown to me by Val, so all props go to him. BUT!!!! Dont tell the answer Val :O!!!! Just post what your first answer was when you first read it. Anywho, here it is.

Story:
While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Q: Why did she kill her sister?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 4/11/2009, 22:09

'Cause she was a bitch.

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 4/11/2009, 23:49

QUOTE (EvilFlan @ 4/11/2009, 16:09)
'Cause she was a bitch.

Ding ding ding! We have a loser!

That was my first guess, too.

Ceesaw
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 00:03

1) She just hates her.
2) Her obsession for him made her delusional and killed her sister.
3) Her sister was that guy.

JSong
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 00:10

Ok, this was my guess before, and when Val heard it, he said it was worse than the real answer hahaha, but you guys can judge for yourselves xD.

A: She never knew or met her real father, and at the wedding was the first time she met him. He didn't say his name or tell her about himself and she fell in love with him and they slept together. Later, she couldn't stop thinking about him and then found out that she was pregnant with the man's baby. She desperately went on a search to find out who he was and eventually found out the truth! She then was horrified and got an abortion and killed the baby....which in a sense was like killing her sister.

Hahaha, is my mind messed up or what xD.

Ceesaw
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 00:14

LOL HAHA. D: Wow, my god J.
Can't wait for the actual answer to compare your's with.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 13:12

She found out that secretly, that guy was her sister's lover.

Or, the guy was actually the one that murdered her mother, and fooled her into killing her sister too, so they could both get away with the money? ( too many movies use this theme)

JSong
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 17:43

Aw, we have such innocent sane guild mates xD Good to know....except me he has the weird answer haha. Anywho, cuz Val & friends already know the answer, I'll just say it now xD.

Story: "A few days later the girl killed her own sister."

Q: Why did she kill her sister?

Typical Response: She found out that he was dating her sister.

Psychopath Answer: She reasoned that if the guy appeared at her mother's funeral, then he might appear another family funeral.

Was mine worse? o.o;;

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 18:19

What the! She was a bitch none the less right?

Shin.de
view post Posted on 6/11/2009, 00:13

Eh w ahahaha, how come I never thought of that, it's pretty logical on second thought

9 replies since 4/11/2009, 19:00   78 views