ToA Forums

Question of the Week #3, Q

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 03:27

-*Disclaimer*: This is another one of the Korean stories to see if you're a psychopath. This one isn't as good as the other one, cuz it doesn't really prove your way of thinking too much, cuz my responses were worse than the actual answer when I first heard it I think hahah. Like the one before, I'm going to be adding a lot more detail to the story cuz the original is really short. Anywho, enjoy >=D-

Story:
On a cold winter night, there is a girl, home alone, on the computer in her room. She's listening to music with her headphones, chatting with some friends.

*BOOM*

A sudden sound is heard. Even with her headphones on, the noise catches her attention and she could almost feel the vibrations through the floor.

She takes off her headphones and listens carefully. Her parents were gone for the weekend, no one should be in the house. Thoughts start racing through her mind. "Was that sound from outside? No, but it sounded like it came from downstairs...was it from the far side of the house? Was it...the backdoor?" She feels a cold shiver run down her spine and notices her loud, fast paced breathing.

She slowly walks towards her door and opens it. She doesn't see anyone. Safe.

As she creeps down the stairs, she catches a quick glimpse of a man holding a knife. She screams and clumsily rushes back to her room slamming the door shut, trying to find a place to hide. She hears loud, quick footsteps rushing up the stairs, and can almost feel the intense blood-lust that's coming off from that man.

She throws herself inside her closet and locks the door. Luckily her doorknob has the ability to lock from the inside, so she sits there and holds herself as she hears the man enter her room. She can feel his presence on the other side as he walks towards the door. Then it's silent.

Q: How does this man kill the girl?

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 03:45

The knife can breathe fire and shoot acid, explodifying anything in a 3 mile radius and covering it in sub-nuclear fallout.

No, honestly, that wasn't the first thing I thought. My first reaction was "her room has no walls", and the image of her cowering behind a door standing in the middle of wall-less room made me laugh out loud.
Then I thought of the old Scream bit, where a knife get shoved through the door of a bathroom stall.
But really, the flaming-acid-nuke-knife is way better.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 09:03

( I think Val played too much of that mod game, I am surprised he didn't say anything about flying bathtubs and nailing to walls)

Does he really have to kill her? Can't she just escape? I feel bad for her, simply because she had no life, spending her night in front of the computer.

Now, that aside, first of all, I highly doubt locking yourself in a closet with no phone or posibility to call for help will save you from a psychopat. Mostly because a fully grown man CAN break a closet door, and if not, mostly every household has at least a hammer, so he might just go and find that....or burn the closet, ...or rip the door out and strangle her. ( don't you feel the knife holding thing is rather overused?)

J, how about making next question of the week less gory?

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 19:10

Its halloween, they gotta be gory...well kinda.

SPOILER (click to view)
"I feel bad for her, simply because she had no life, spending her night in front of the computer."
Say what!? Don't make me answer that PW freak.

I'm going to shower, after that I'll answer.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 20:36

I'd say he killed her with his knife.Of course i can't be sure...He could use an umbrella right?
but you did ask how did this man killed the girl..not exactly how he got to her and kill her, so i assume he cut her to lil bits .

JSong
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 21:52

I feel bad for her, simply because she had no life, spending her night in front of the computer.

Congratulations, you just made fun of most of the people you meet on the internet :O!!! hahaha. Anywho, the girl has to die and it's more asking what the method he used was. When I first heard this story though, the girls that were asking me this were like @.@;;; Cuz my responses were....

#1: Get a sword and stab through the door constantly trying to stab her to death.

#2: Light the closet on fire and lock the bedroom door and block the window so that she can't escape if she even gets out of the closet alive.

#3: Cover the bottom crack of the door with a thick cloth and then insert a small tube into the crack through the cloth. Then pump mustard gas or any other type of deadly gas through the tube and she'll eventually breath it in and die.

But keep guessing cuz so far nobody has gotten the psychopath answer xD.

keiisobe
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 22:47

You guys got it all wrong D:!

she died from heart attack inside the closet.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 22:59

QUOTEI feel bad for her, simply because she had no life, spending her night in front of the computer.

Congratulations, you just made fun of most of the people you meet on the internet :O!!! hahaha.

Correction, I was making fun of myself,seeing as it was night as I posted the reply, everyone else are just colateral victims w

What can be more psycho than burning her alive? Hmm, then again Keii is right ( by the way, nice to meet you) she would probably be dead by the time he 'kills her'

( And still, why all this macabre stories?)

Well J, you helped me disover one thing, I am just not imaginative enough when it comes to thinking up ways to kill people.

Ceesaw
icon9  view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 07:07

A:
1) She dies o_o... by mute.
She can feel his presence on the other side as he walks towards the door. Then it's silent.

2) There's this hole in the middle of the closet door for her to peek in. When she peeks in it, the knife stabs her in the eye and hits her brain nerves ( Like in One Missed Call :D )

3) The he bashes the door open, yet at the same time bashes her ( guts out - Happy Tree Friends )

...Is this suppose to be a trick question :blink: or any other normal gory story?
Lmao everyone's so imaginative :o: .

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 19:21

(hm..for some reason i think something 'bout smashing her between walls...)
Hmm Ah!
She died cause she couldn't unlock the door! Wait..what kind of closet closes from inside? That or, the man was already in it.

JSong
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 21:23

Well you know those door knobs where you can lock it from the inside, but on the outside you need a key to open it? They're the older styled door knobs, but I used to have some of those at my old house, but ya, they exist xD.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 21:40

hmm then i guess that wasn't the right answer either...
Wouldn't the method of killing varie depending on the kind of psycopath tho? I DEMAND MORE CLUES!

JSong
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 23:05

Well the answer is actually kinda disappointing, at least to me it was, cuz it was so basic. But, if it were to happen to you, it'd be so creepy and scary :O!!! But think really simple. There's your clue.

JSong
view post Posted on 4/11/2009, 18:55

Oks, I'm inpatient, so I'll just give you the answer to this one.

Story: "...She throws herself inside her closet and locks the door. Luckily her doorknob has the ability to lock from the inside, so she sits there and holds herself as she hears the man enter her room. She can feel his presence on the other side as he walks towards the door. Then it's silent."

Q: How does this man kill the girl?

Typical Answer: Bashes the door down and stabs her to death

Psychopath Answer: He waits for her to come out. Dun dun duuuuuuun.

Ya I know, I was disappointed too when I first heard this, but if you really think about it, this would be crazy scary if it happened to you and more smart. If you bashed down the door, it would be really loud and the neighbors might hear, but if he just waits, he can sneak up on her, cover her mouth, and then kill her slowly or however he wants.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 4/11/2009, 19:14

Yeah..that dissapointed me...it really was kinda basic..But at the some time not really..cause she could see and apparently she even felt him, and i supose she could hear him and such..So i guess i wouldn't get there any soon haha. These are fun tho.

14 replies since 2/11/2009, 03:27   114 views