ToA Forums

Question of the Week #2

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 23:42

-*Disclaimer*: This is not a riddle, but it's a Korean thing to see how you think and if you're psycho apparently haha. I'm just going to add more detail just to spice the story up a bit because the original is short and boring hehe.-

Story:
You're in your apartment that's on the 7th floor, and just being lazy and watching TV. After drifting off a bit, you realize it's already really late into the night, 2 am, so you decide it's time to head to bed.

As you walk across the living room to head into your bedroom, something catches your eye and you turn to look. Through your large window in the living room, you notice a dark figure through the same floored window from the apartment across the street. As you step closer to see what it is, you see a man with a knife slitting a girls throat open, blood sprays and drips from her throat

She dies.

You turn away in horror and when you creep back to your window, you look back into the bloody room only to see the man holding the knife by his side and staring directly at you with his finger pointing at you with his other hand.

Q: What is the man thinking?

Edited by JSong - 1/11/2009, 07:14

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 01:53

"Enjoyed the show, did ya lad? "

fullmental
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 07:08

Since he's still there and waiting for you to come back, he already saw you OR he always meant for you to see, and you're next. So something along the lines of
"This is what'll happen to you" or "You're next" or "You'll never be able to tell."

Shin.de
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 09:20

There's a rather slim possibility that, even if he noticed me he would
a) be able to pick enough details about my looks
b) would be able to figure the location of my own apartment in a 7 story building from across the street
c) think I'm just sitting there looking at him and not going to call the police

Which is what he'd probably think " Oh shit?! Better scram?" but he can't possibly scream like a little girl, so he does the next best thing, the whole cool horror movie "I'm gonna get ya" pose.

Well, obviously I would probably pay a lot more attention to my sorroundings for a while tho.

Edited by Shin.de - 1/11/2009, 15:56

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 20:34

WAIT!
This doesn't make sense at all!
Why would a supose psycopath leave his windows tottally uncovered? Do you think he wants you to see his personal lil party?!
Furthermore, how would you see something from that distance?! not to mention you weren't even looking at it, you just caught at glimpse of it ,didn't ya lad?
hahaha missed that did ya? But im not done yet youngin'..Would you mind explaning me, how did the killer saw you? because you clearly stated that he "had his finger pointing at you[...]" , supose this, The man actually killed the girl, lots of blood sprayed out, the room would be a complete mess and he'd have an unconvered window, and yet in that scenario the first thing he does is..looking at you? instead of enjoying his new dead body? I don't think so lad.
I'd say you're just making me waste my time ('Cause of you I actually had to THINK during shower, i could barely wash my hair correctly.) with a bad halloween prank !

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 02:56

Clearly he is inviting you over for some woman stir-fry.

JSong
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 03:02

Well it seems like you're all innocent in the mind, so no psychopaths among us in ToA so far xD. I have one more of these, so I'll do a special and write it today xD Yay, 2 weekly questions in one week :O!! What a deal~

Anywho, I'm too lazy for others to write, so now I'll finish the story xD.

Story:...You turn away in horror and when you creep back to your window, you look back into the bloody room only to see the man holding the knife by his side and staring directly at you with his finger pointing at you with his other hand.

What was the man thinking?

Innocent Answer: He's probably pointing to say "You're next"

Psychopath Answer: He's not pointing at you, he's counting which floor you're on by the windows :O!!!!!!!!!

Dun dun duuuuun!!! Scary ain't it >=D buahaha. Happy Halloween >=D haha

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 03:05

That's disappointing. I was expecting something more telling about a crazy person's thought process.
To me, that sounds more like "Are you likely to over-analyze things like a nerd?".

Just saying.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 08:57

Which ( the over analyizing part) we just did. I think the tests are not good enough to take into consideration geniuses like me and my lil bratish bro who seems to strive toprove he's ever more wise. *caugh*

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 15:46

I shall report this to sherlock, never have i been so humilated.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 17:10

I have been informed my dear Watson

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 19:02

why you crooked clown ! Sir Sherlock i cannot belive a man of your kin would fall for such a cheap storyteller! You must be an impostor!

JSong
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 21:44

Hey, if you really think about it, the killer is very clever :O!! Why would he just point at the person with only the intent of scaring them away? It shows he's already planning his next murder attempt, like he's a quick thinker and already knows what he's doing. If you call the cops, the cops would go to the other apartment while the killer comes up to your door and attacks you :O! Thus he can escape and such. Also knowing what floor you're on can tell him how long it'll take you to reach the bottom floor if you're trying to run away too :O!!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 2/11/2009, 22:56

Yawn. Then, let him come.w

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 19:18

Of course he's smart, isn't he a psycho?

14 replies since 31/10/2009, 23:42   108 views