ToA Forums

Question of the Week #1

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 29/10/2009, 21:21

You are going on a trip overseas by airplane, ready to enjoy a relaxing vacation.

3 hours into your flight, you feel a loud sound and the airplane rumbling. You hear the captain's voice telling the passengers that the engine on the right side of the plane just blew and that the plane will have to take an emergency landing.

Everything is good until you hear another ear-bursting sound which causes the airplane to nose dive towards the ocean.

You black out.

When you wake up, you're lying on the beach in a daze, and it takes some time for your eyes to focus. You see half the remains of the airplane sticking out of the sand, and take some time for your mind to process this all.

Q: What are the first things you do?

Edited by JSong - 30/10/2009, 04:46

fullmental
view post Posted on 30/10/2009, 04:51

Stand up and get the sand off me. Then I'd look for other people. c.c;

Heheh this question reminds me of LOST.

banats4sale
view post Posted on 30/10/2009, 05:13

I'd probably swear my brains out while looking for someone else >>;

zakioz
view post Posted on 30/10/2009, 05:22

I would try to search around the airplane for some peanuts or something I could use haha

Shin.de
view post Posted on 30/10/2009, 09:09

I don't think I would think for a second, just desperately search for whoever I was with. If by anychance I was alone, I would try to get a hold of someone who looks in control of the situation.

I doubt I'd even notice details like injuries etc until I actually felt them

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 30/10/2009, 23:04

Douse the plane in gasoline before setting it ablaze.

You see, the fire will attract attention from other passing aircraft. The smell of burning flesh and hair is very distinct and will hopefully waft across the ocean to alert others to my peril, while luring other survivors that have already left back to the crash so I can throw them into the inferno for more fuel. Finally, when I am rescued my face alone will be plastered all over the news as the sole survivor of a horrific freak accident.

Not really, but you guys are all boring and said "eye wood look 4 friendries lawl"

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 01:26

I'd look for a cool outfit~Oh~ohohoh.

JSong
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 09:17

First make sure I'm not dying, and see if anything's broken or missing o.o; (like if I still had legs attached to my body >.<). Then search for survivors, try to save ppl that are still in the plane, gather everyone together and make a list of how many survivors there are. Then get all the stuff in the plane that's still usable, like clothes, guitars, etc., even like scap metal from the plane to build the supports of a shelter with.

Then tell everyone where and how to build the shelter and band together (telling and in the process not doing much work myself, but secretly taking the leadership role >=D). Then when everyone follows me, I'll create my own rules, make a hierarchy of leadership, and create my own lil loyal society >=D.

I'd continue, but what I wrote before is the first things that'd be in my plan buahaha

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 31/10/2009, 12:20

Heil Jay!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 1/11/2009, 09:14

VAL! your grammar has improved immensely since we haven't chatted ! I need you to teach me that charming new way of spelling. NAU.

Anyways, I'd go look for bunnies, then find the most isolated place on the whole island ( preferably with some waterfall and lots of fruits, where I can happily be vegetarian without anyone *caughJ* commenting on me not eating meat and trying to corrupt me) w. You might wonder why? Well, I would already know J was trying to take over the island, so I'd stay in hiding until everyone is sick of him, then pretend I'm some island God with bunny servants and take over. w

Edited by Shin.de - 1/11/2009, 16:01

JSong
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 03:28

Hahaha, I'll tell the ppl that if they capture the God alive, we'll be able to control his powers :O! Then while there's a huge war going on, I'll secretly built a boat and sail away with it loaded with meat xD

Shin.de
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 08:42

Human....meat?

JSong
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 09:18

Only of the finest quality :O

12 replies since 29/10/2009, 21:21   131 views