ToA Forums

Europe trip

« Older   Newer »
Shin.de
view post Posted on 21/9/2009, 18:48

Alright, as some of you already know, I'll be gone on a trip for the next few weeks, I don't think there's any reason to worry that you guys won't manage, but might as well let you know what is going on w.

I have a plane tomorrow at 8 pm ( in case anyone wants to come see me off haha) to Helsinki ( that's Finland) I'll be seeing a lot of European countries this year,so I'm really looking forward to it
( before you all ask, yes i'll get you pictures).

I had to sort a few things out at the University, so actually postponed the day I leave, so if I acted a bit annoyed this last few days, that's probably the reason. But now I have my plane ticket ( never mind, I had one for the 18th before) and everything packed, so it's time for me to just relax.

J and Fade take good care of ToA.

So see you all in a few weeks.

JSong
view post Posted on 21/9/2009, 20:06

What day are you coming back again? Take pictures of the food there xD I totally wanna see what europeans eat hehe. OH, and if you see any bad cosplays of japanese people, be sure to take pictures >=D.

Have a blast and don't miss us too much haha. Be sure to check the guild forums if you ever have time and I'll log onto MSN whenever I can ^^ Just dunno when to cuz of the time change difference @.@; Oh wells, I'll just stay logged in and hope that you'll come on haha.

Have fun~ Lawli xD

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/9/2009, 21:10

wa..Waaaa kitte-nii You'll be so terribly and dearly missed!!!
But don't worry! I'll be the master of ToA now on! You know you can count on me! I'll just kick all the trash out *glares at jay* fufufufufu.
Anyway, seriously.
Kitte-nii please be sure to behave right ? Europe is filled with cute and hot guys~so take pics of them for me kay? I'll appreciate if you do that~
Don't forget the italian picture i asked you for!
Don't stress yourself too much!
Go to bed at 10 pm, remenber you have to wake up real soon!
If you find skinheads please don't use your pocket friends to deal with them..(No not pokemon.)
and uh~
Come back quick! I'm scared of running around loose~ If i don't have a big bro telling me what i can or what i can not do, if i don't have a big bro to help me with FB and all that! I'm hopeless you know that!
What if a new menber shows up!? I'll panic! WAH! And and what if jay tottally berserks himself and hits on everything that moves in the guild!? What if i grow old and grumpy while you're gone!? WAH!! what if i forget where my ToA stone is!? What about all that?! WAAAAAAAAAAAH~
I guess these are reasons good enough~So please come back, I'll really miss you, oh and be carefull with pervert 35-years-old kage He might attack you when your asleep, and you'll need alooot of beauty sleeping, cause of stress and all.

JSong
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 09:00

AHHHHHHHHHHHH, My internet DCed during my last conversation with Shin when I was writing "Well I guess I have to annoy him so much until he forgets about you haha jk jk" T.T;; It's all Fade's fault!! Now I couldn't say goodbye before he left >.<;;

Well have a safe flight Shin and have an awesomely good time xD. Come on Xfire whenever you have the time and say hi so I know if it's you or Kaji hehe.

Dansha
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 16:41

Have a safe and wonderful trip, Shin!!!

Now worries about Fade .. i have a taser at the ready in case it is needed.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 22/9/2009, 18:54

@Dani
Thank you dani! I knew i could count on you!
@Jay
Yes! It's my fault!
wait..You guys were talking 'bout me!? How come?
@Kitte-nii
waaaaaaaaaaaah its sad!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 23/9/2009, 05:55

Wow~ A Europe Trip *wonders if this is Miyavi's doing*

I hope you have a safe trip where ever you go to! And that you have tons of fun too ^^ I feel a lot of photo tagging after this...

A few weeks, does that mean under a month? Anyway. Ya, have tons of fun and be safe ya~?

Oh oh oh and watch out for them sneaky con artist/thieves! I was watching the news and yeah, it was doing a report about it.

=3 Take care~

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/9/2009, 22:41

WHY DIDN'T HE POST ANYTHING HERE YET!? I feel sick..i wonder if its because of our brother connection!
Maybe he's sick too!! OH NO! Then again if i was to get sick everytime he was sick i'd be failing school years~
I'm sick worried tho! Kitte-nii appear!

JSong
view post Posted on 25/9/2009, 10:24

Ya, still waiting for Shin to reply something on the forums too @.@; At least like a "I made it safely to Europe and my plane didn't crash" kinda comment haha. Well I'm sure he's just having so much fun that he doesn't have to time to come online. I mean, if you go to europe, first thing you'd do is explore/eat/sleep/concert and everything else there is to do before picking up a computer hehe.

Shall we make a bet on how many days it'll be before Shin responds? haha

Shin.de
view post Posted on 25/9/2009, 15:28

Ah! No, my plane didn't crash, I'm really sorry to have you worried ( also, no betting necesarry anymore) BUt, a lot of things we hadn't predicted started happening and everything's been a bit hectic over here, but I guess it gives a bit of an adventure feeling to it. w

It was reallly chilly in Northen Europe too, i'm in Hamburg now, and probably won't be able to log in on the forums until next tuesday or so, doubt I'll have the time.

Anyways, the sky over northern Europe is amazing as always, i'd live here if I ever moved:

Oh I also thought of J when we went here, so figured i'd take a pic:

Beer for everyone else? w ( swedish beer that is)

Also, this took me 40 minutes to write, so I'll throw my laptop and its crappy so called wireless modem out the window as soon as I'm done. But don't worry, I'll borrow another one to post next time.

JSong
view post Posted on 25/9/2009, 18:24

Wow, that looks awesome xDD So glad you made it safely to Europe and are having a real adventure hehe. Better than PW? haha.

Ah, that guitar at the front of the picture, the black with reflectable pick guard, I was actually thinking of buying that a while back, but ended up not having enough money ><; It's an Ibanez UV777 if that's the 7 string version and not the 6 string one ^^. The guy who made it was that guy's video I sent a long time before where it looked like the guy was getting off while playing guitar hahaha. Also the one where someone changed the audio and made it seem like he was playing it all wrong xD. Steve Vai if ya wanted his name.

And is Heineken not famous in Japan? Cuz they have that beer all over Canada and the United States. My friends would always drink it cuz it's way better than the mexican corona haha. But then again, this is swedish beer in Europe, so it makes all the difference :O!!

Well don't feel too shy to upload any videos >=D haha

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 25/9/2009, 19:20

(Hamburg..?)
KITTE-NII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed you so much! but you didn't even mention me in your post! Waaaahaa~
And and chilly? really you think so? Its has been so hot over here~

JSong
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 20:12

Hamburg-er? :O!!! I wanna go there xD Sounds so yummy~!

Buahaha, I was mentioned *stands proudly with his chin raised high (ya that's right >=D)*

How's the internet connection over there? Is it sucky? cuz then it'd explain why all europeans lag so badly in S4 haha.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/9/2009, 22:43

hey! i don't lag badly in s4! i lag badly in Pw tho...

Shin.de
view post Posted on 27/9/2009, 08:02

My internet is frickin sucky other laptops over here are just fine. I think it might be the software I have on it and everything.

Gaki, I didn't mention you because I did not find anything special enough yet. Have no fear you'll be mentioned soon w.

Well...please wish me good luck. Hoping for better days.

Take care of ToA you two.

58 replies since 21/9/2009, 18:48   547 views