ToA Forums

Schoool~!

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 15/9/2009, 22:46

Hahahaaa~
I officially declaaaaaaaaare~ToA'll be boring for awhile now~x3
Cause i'll be really busy with school~and I won't be able to spend more time with you guys ><
But its alrighttt~I'll come to see you guys eveeeerytime i can~ besides i have ToA stone~ so its impossible to forget 'bout y'all!
Besides i guess i won't be the only one busy with school~So good luck everyone~Hope you all enjoy school again ~!

JSong
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 00:41

You used "besides" to start off your sentence twice in a row :O!! haha jk jk. Well no matter how busy you are, make sure to visit the forums at least. The forums shouldn't take out too much of your time right? ne ne? *gets slapped by Shin* Anywho, study hard and do well in school xD. If you ever need help with Biology or Psychology, you can always ask me xD. Or you could ask Banat, Fully, or Val, the Tri-smart team :O! *Offers them as help without asking them first >=D buahaha*

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 15:04

Naw~

Good luck with your studies~! Take some fishy tablet thingos so they make you uber smart or something~ =3

Go get em Fade~ Show them your genius power! ^^

Something about BoA and getting Sorted... "Boa sorte~!" or something *thinks* Sounds like a type of fashion...

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/9/2009, 19:01

AH! Boa sorte~ Mhm mhm! thats good luck in portuguese! thank alot! x3! I'd say good luck if australia had an official language >< Good luck to you too! break a leg~x3!

3 replies since 15/9/2009, 22:46   74 views