ToA Forums

Bored~Spamage~

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 03:13

NEW TOUHOU GAMES ARE OUT! WOHO!
YES! new touhou games HAHAHA! 2 hours to go for them!! HAHAHAHA!
Also im thinking about some changes in bounty hunt system, also i made what is supost to be our first bounty hunt in the comic, also im like almost alseep
BUT NAY! Im spaming the forums BWAHAHAHAHA!!! see sau?! this is SPAM!!
not your weak spam you drunkard!
See this!?

ugh i feel sick..

PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTAN, PETTAN PETTAN TSURUPETTAN!

ok better keep searching for way to update our bounty hunt system...yaaawn~

You're reading this~ohohoh~aren't you?.... « Possible answers:»
A) If you're kitte-nii : I swear there is a explanation! I'm a good otouto!
B) " " " " jay: Pffft~You must be really bored~
C) " " " " sau: *whisper* suckah~you lost~
D) " " " " mischy: Mi-mi! purrr~i need to talk to ye~
E) " " " " new menbers: This is ToA Hahahah~! Meet the most characteristic person of your new guild!
F) " " " " Tsumi: *pats* fade-jii-san desu ze~
G) " " " " Heather: Hi heather!
H) " " " " Fade: See you in bed suckah~

By now i guess you guys understood im terribly bored, and you guys saw what boredom does to me, so i beg of you, start posting stuff! its 3 am! Please~!

«SUCCESS« horny lolis for jay~

-Pointless thread ends here-

-And new pointless thread starts here-

HAPPY VIDEO OF THE WEEK~!

MANLY!

AAAAAAH!!! SCREENSHOTS!!!

Edited by EvilFlan - 15/8/2009, 05:03

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 06:32

huh! what! huh! o.o

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 14:18

Beatrice is watching you

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 15:05

XD Fade's gone all out I see~

I r like the screen shot of ToA. Captures the ToA spirit *nods* Plus, it fun trying to figure out what all that Portugese means. *squints eyebrows* "Lista de usuarios" D= Sounds like the scientific form of "List of users" (Oh and random = D.Gray-Man. =D )

If you feel sick, you need rest *nods* And and and medicine~ ... Unless the medicine tastes like yucky.

Lol at the comic scan. I dunno what the kicky chara is saying but does it mean "MAN CHECK~?!"... And ouch, those glass shards could cause some bad eyesight D=

Judging by Saur's post, he's obviously confused *pats*

Beatrice looks like a scary vampire lady D=

Oh and I like your signature pic~ Very uber cute and adorable~ ^^

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 15/8/2009, 16:02

THE NEW GAMES ARE AWESOME!

D,gray-man is like awesum~!oooh lista de usuarios means " list of users indeed! well done dear mi x3!

Beatrice is like the awesomeness witch of umineko! She is like one word for you ~AWesome!uuuh~

And thank you x3!

NOW I SHALL NAME THIS THREAD "FADE'S DOMAIN!"

I'm so happy i'll share this with you guys

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 04:48

MY MINIONS!

check it ouoooooooooooout!

My game is tottally out! OH! I LOVE IT!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 05:32

Going to bed Ciao !

JSong
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 06:14

I know Fade made fun of me.....but I have no idea what he wrote beside my name. BUahahah WRITING FAIL >:D!! *makes fun of Fade back*

I loves the drunk girl with the horns from Touhou tho xDD She's for sure my favorite ^^. Awesome video >:D

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 16/8/2009, 14:17

I called you JSongstress! HA!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 13:35

Pffht, put your glasses on J, either that or get your eyes checked again. For the sake of ToA >_> Next you might be reading something wrong and end up in an awkward situation.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 23:40

I wonder if anyone noticed i was gone...

Shin.de
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 06:43

Gaki...from your mini dialogue...do I understand you're taking yourself to bed? w

And oh, you bet Saurab in the spamming department, Saur are you sick??? Is everything alright? How can you give up without a proper fight??!!!

Bakayarou, I kept xfire opened almost day and night hoping you'll come on and at least drop your worried big brother a line telling him you're too awesome for us for a week or two. People actually thought I never sleep because of that.

Don't expect to be easily forgiven!

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 13:01

I'm in the same boat as Shin! *sniff* I thought your computer exploded on you while you were drawing or something, or maybe your teacher turned into like... a strict monster and gave you a ton of assignments! D= Either way, I too was worried!

Care to explain your absence~? (I bet you were at the beach again being awesome xD)

People actually thought I never sleep because of that.

Yeah... Fade missing + Shin awake 24/7 = Crisis? D= I don't see these as a good combination.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 13:32

It'll be more then crisis if kitte-nii worries + berserks cause of me! It'd be the end!

JSong
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 22:58

*J is not included in the equation* T.T;; I...I...I....was gone yesturday?....WAHHH why do I try!! x.x;; haha jk jk.

Anywhos, we did notice you were gone Fade :O!! Hurray up and patch your S4 and try out the new mode xD. I think it'd be an awesomely fun guild event hehe, even might be able to do the bounty thingy with it~. I'm not trying to steal you into S4, but just give it a shot to see what it's like is all xD.

22 replies since 15/8/2009, 03:13   252 views