ToA Forums

We need an event, we need you~!

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 19:58

So then~We haven't had events in quite awhile have we? Last time we did was still in trickster if im not wrong, a hide & seek event if im not very wrong, wich i proudly won~ohohoh~
Either ways. We need an event, All we have right now really is the bounty hunting, and people aren't even participating all that much in it..sadly.
So im tottally tiring my brain trying to think of something, but i honestly am getting no results at all..So im asking you guys, for an event for Perfect world, cause we're like tottally out of events, lets make a list with'em aye?
Good luck ~

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 18/8/2009, 13:58

Oh oh oh!!! I have an idea~

My uni club held this event "Capture the Flag with a twist" (I didn't go though, had an essay due ._.)
I'll just copy paste the rules and add a few notes :

Basically, instead of killing the other team, we just take screenshots of the person holding the flag... (though since this is in PW/or w/e I guess we could just play the standard "Capture the Flag" XD)

There will be two teams. Each team will have one member that carries the flag *obviously she/he won’t be able to take the screenshots*.

The person holding the flag must stay with at least 2 members of the team. These members must provide cover and ‘protect’ the flag from being ‘captured’. They may do anything from using themselves as a camera shield or help scout for any opposing team in their vicinity. (Again, since we're in PW AND we're the amazingly random ToA, killing could be a method? Up to the leaders of course)

The team members who are not carrying the flag will have [no equipped weapons?] Their GOAL is to take photos of the opposing team. These photos will bring in points to your team. The points structure are:

Photo of member without their flag- 1point per member

For instance, if you get a photo of 2 members without their flag in the vicinity of the photo, you will score only 2points (Like Hide and Seek =D)

Photo of member with their flag- 4 points and 1 point extra for every other member in the photo

For instance, if you get ONLY a photo of JUST the member of the opposing team holding the flag, then you’ll receive ONLY 4 points.

If you get a photo of the member of the opposing team member with the flag and another 2 members within the photo vicinity, you’ll get 4 points + 2 points.

Photo of ALL of the members + their flag in the photo-15 points!

Rules:
(Up to the leaders to make these up) kekekeke...

But yeah, this is what I'm suggesting~ I know it sounds lame but eh~ An event is and event~ I was gonna suggest trivia but google isn't too far off... Maybe one day in RL.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 21:58

weird o.o

Dansha
view post Posted on 20/8/2009, 23:56

What is the flag?

Here's some ideas

1) basically high levels went out and "hide" in the map anywhere. a clue was given to find the first person, and additional clues given as time went by. if found the first hider would give a clue to the next hider, etc etc .. until the last person was found and the first to do that got a prize. (this one would be tough with limited members and some people couldn't goto certain places)

2) PVP the guild leader and/or other of the highest levels in the guild. members could work in teams to take them down, kinda like a "boss fight".

3) Mat collection event ... prizes awarded for people turning in so many of certain things by a certain date (could be limited to hours or even days or a week) .. mats used to assist guild mates improving crafting skills or make new equipment for lower levels.

4) Straight up scavenger hunt. make a list of random items (mob drops, mats, whatever): version 1 is the straight list (ie, the names of the items) and version 2 is clues instead of the actual item names (players are left to figure out what the item being requested is). players given set amount of time to return all items to the person keeping track.

5) Field trip - everyone goto a certain place on the map, usually an out of the way place or a particularly interesting place or maybe take lower level players to some of the higher level areas.

6) creative screenshot (no UI visible) event.

7) level up event - all levels of players noted, players who levels up the most wins (obviously levels are scaled, ie, easier to get 5 levels when you are level 1 then it is 90 - that can all be figured out later).

8) Crafters event - guild crafters work to make 3 star items of different armor/weapon/accessory types .. these will go into guild bank and be loaned out to players as needed but must be returned when they outgrow them. Person to make the most 3 star items (weighted by level of item) wins something.

9) FB Event - specify a time frame, players will save the bloods that drop from the FB bosses, person to turn in the most of them wins something, bloods can then be used to craft blood weapons and armor for those that want them.

that's all i can think of at the moment.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 23/8/2009, 06:25

Dani and Misty both I love your ideas.

Misty- The flag could be a piece of equipement actually, you have to take a picture where my blouse or skirt is visible, etc. Alll PK enabled ( player killing)

Dani- Ah I love the boss hunt like Kill the Leader event, bring it on kids!
Also the hide and seek we did in Trickster and was really sucessfull.

Other suggestions I think we should wait for more/ higher level members to atempt.

Either way, thank you both so much for posting!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 23:11

oh my! oh my! oh my!
Thanks everyone for participating! I love all of your ideas too! can't wait to try 'em!

Shin.de
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 06:37

WHERE were you you Evil little piece of Flan?? I was worried!

JSong
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 22:44

Ya awesome ideas~! And did Dansha play Trickster too? Your name sounds very familiar, but not sure if I knew you or of you before hehe. Also....Hurry and get xfire!!! :O~!!!! You and YuYu, get xfire so that I can talk to you guys ><;;;

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 05:43

Yay Guild Event~ ^^ = More ToA moments
And we have so many ideas too~ =D We've got a big line up hey?

Also....Hurry and get xfire!!! :O~!!!! You and YuYu, get xfire so that I can talk to you guys ><;;;

=o Stalker!

Jokes jokes kekeke...

Dansha
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 16:52

JSong,

Yes i played Trickster, in fact I was the one who first showed YuYu that game. It was her first MMO.

It's been a long time since I played, I had a kitty named Dansha and a fox named heavenly6, can't remember their levels but both pretty high. I quit when the cash shop got out of hand.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 17:11

Eeeeh...out of curiosity question, im quite sure i heard heavenly 6 or 7 or something like that.. where did you get the name from? I wonder if it was just from your character..

Dansha
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 17:30

it's from a singer .. Tomoko Kawase

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 20:22

OH! right! she made papermoon right? i love that song!

JSong
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 20:30

I really wonder what Misty REALLY thinks of me inside that lil head of hers hehe. Wow, that was her 1st game? same with Shin xD and it was my second hehe. I remember seeing you two partied together in Trickster, so when I saw you on the forums I was like WHOA o.o;;

You probably wont see me on PW so much cuz I started a ToA clan in an online shooting game called S4 League ^-^. It's an arcade type game I guess, like cute graphics and all xD. But ya, if ya ever decide to play, I can teach ya xD

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 21:24

Evil J once again trying to trick people into playing S4

19 replies since 14/8/2009, 19:58   758 views