ToA Forums

Hi....I'm new and old!

« Older   Newer »
ShyyYuYu
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 00:11

Hello all - I'm YuYu, otherwise known as PrincessYuYu (from Trickster Online where I was the guild Mistress of {Royalty} for several years and close friends with Shin and several other ToA's) , as YuYu (From the Maylasian English version of Perfect World where I have a level 92 Archer and a level 20 something warrior - I have been playing there since before I left trickster but haven't played lately) and as Shyy (In International PW - Where I have a level 83 archer and a level 30 something veno - though I stopped playing there a few months ago due to some drama - long story but anyway) - I just got done chatting with Fade on MSN and he told me to join so I could catch up with all of ya! I may start PWI again - If so - Would love to play with you all again! Anyway - I am off to get some dinner - hope to catch up with those of you whom I knew and to meet those whom I didn't know! *hugs*
YuYu

Edited by ShyyYuYu - 13/8/2009, 02:14

ShyyYuYu
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 01:14

Oh dang - looks like you guys are on a different server then I am *pout* Was hoping I could be useful!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 02:12

WAh! its ok we'll fine a solution!
Also~Kitte-nii ~ aren't you proud of me~

But about the servers..hmm im sure we can figure something out~Don't worry!
also~did you do your avatar ? its realllly pretty! x3!

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 05:13

Hello old/new member..I am Saurabh and I joined toa earlier this year..As of now, I am in the guild mostly for the purpose of spamming on the forums lol...welcome to the forums :D

JSong
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 07:59

WAHHHH!!! YuYu :O!!! Do you remembers me? o.o;; I was the measly weak buffalo warrior guy @.@;; Do you still play trickster? I'm addicted to S4 League right now, so dunno if you'll see me much besides on the forums x.x;; Awesome that you're back tho~ hurrays xDD. Welcome to ToA~ ^^

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 08:16

hey yuyu! i wonder if you remember me... i was in the same guild in trickster...hmmm we have really met officialy.... it good to see you in the guild ! ^_^
I was the measly weak buffalo warrior guy

<.< no ur not!!! u always helped me lvl.... :P
pfff and fade you'ld alway tell me "fighto heather" <.< how can i fight if i dont make any damages XP

Shin.de
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 18:12

Oh YuYu!!! This couldn't have been a bigger surprise, I'm so glad to see you!

Actually, a few weeks ago I was thinking back at the fact that Dani told me she was playing PW with you in between her Eve online obssession but it's been so long since I saw her too so there was no way to catch up with you two!

Me and Fade were also talking about how we met you even before Royality, I remember one of your members " hahaudiedtheIInd?" or something like that w, and the drama of that guy that liked you, and fallowed us through the mine in snowfield thinking I was flirting with you...w...seriously fun times. Though, a while ago, maybe last november me and Kage ( remember Kage?) met some people from Royality, sadly they were not the best members I guess it was sad to see Royality without you.

Anyways, I'm really happy Fade showed you to this place, tell Dani I say hy and let's chat sometimes ne.

ShyyYuYu
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 19:36

Of course I remember you J - though you were hardly weak - stupid myshop had many good people thinking they we bad :cry: and Kitten - we had sooo many good times! I have thought about you often - wondered how you were doing and Dani sometimes gave me updates when you two talked! LOL - I can't believe you remember that Josh guy stalking me thru the mines - thats so funny! Haha and I still keep in touch - he is playing Mabinogi (sp?) now. I do remember Kage!! Martin (La Perra/Rocsy) took over the guild for me and tried his best to keep it as I had had it but it was really difficult for him. I haven't even logged into Trick in over a year until a few days ago - and Martin happened to be online so we caught up. The MyShop is even worse now - character boxes made it so those who got those items are WAY stronger then anyone else - its crazy - Cats with 400+ HV - hard to imagine. The sad part is that Trickster was a really fun little game until they sold it out! But anyway - I gave Dani this forum addy too - so hopefully she will sign up as well! Heather - I do remember you - didn't you come into my vent a few times before we closed it down - with Martin or Inno?? or am I thinking of another Heather? Saurabh - Nice to meet you as well! =) Oh and Fade - it is my picture but made a cartoon at beFunky.com - Its so fun to play with piccies there and its FREE! AND THANK YOU *HUGS* for reuniting me with you and Kitten and J and everyone else - its so nice to meet back up with old friends and to make new ones too! As for the server issues - I may just make a new char on your server just to join ToA and chat with ya'll! Who knows - I haven't played a PVE server yet - I may just love it! =P Anyway great big *Squeezez* to all of ya and see you soon!!

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 19:46

Hehe~you're welcome~I really hope we'll all enjoy toa together!

Dansha
view post Posted on 13/8/2009, 21:26

*stalk*

ShyyYuYu
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 03:55

Update: Dani and I have made new chars on your server so when someone gets on - please try to message me - char name ShyyA or Dani - char name Dansha_II so we can join the guild - PWEASIES! Thanks and *HUGS*

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 14/8/2009, 04:13

wah! I'll be sure to help you guys doing quests and leveling up! Sadly i havent played lately..always busy~fufuf~But i miss pw~T_T

boomsticky
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 10:10

oh hai thar

/lurks when he gets the chance

ShyyYuYu
view post Posted on 1/9/2009, 04:37

Oh Hai thar boom!

13 replies since 13/8/2009, 00:11   159 views