ToA Forums

JSong's Song, The song he should of already finished~

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 07:53

Heya, I thought I'd post the song I've been working on for a while hehe. Not the greatest thing, but its fun to make xD. I made the guitar part first and then added everything in laters *plays electric guitar* just if ya wanted to know hehe. The drum part is just the most basic loop, so its not going to match, I just wanted to see what it would sound like with drums in it.

I asked a friend about it and what kinda mood it gives off...and she's like "It doesn't sound happy or sad, it sounds shallow and mysterious" o.o;;;; whatever mood shallow is o.o;; But then again, if the music you write reflects your heart...does that mean I'm shallow and mysterious? :O!! If you think of that tho...thats not a good thing at all x.x;;; @.@:;; oh wells >.<;;

Well here it is :O!!
http://midishrine.com/midi/29939.mid1

First time using that site, so hope it works ><;; tell me if the link is broken~

The song's not done yet, so I'll post up the updates when I work on it I guess hehe. Don't criticize for now, cuz I wants to finish it first, then criticize away xD.

Edited by JSong - 26/7/2009, 07:43

Shin.de
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 09:18

you sure are shallow, food can distract you from pretty much anything that says a lot hmm?

Then maybe the song sounds....greasy? If it refelects your mood?

( you know I really like it, though it's not perfect, or completed yet)

JSong
view post Posted on 26/7/2009, 06:44

Ah, the link was broken =/ I fixed it hopefully, so enjoy~

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 26/7/2009, 21:21

can we criticize it yet o.o

fullmental
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 03:46

*walks through eccentric RPG village to buy potions*

heheheh. ^^ Awesome work. >>; But that is just my humble opinion.

4 replies since 24/7/2009, 07:53   97 views