Greenish one4 [100.00%]
Grayish one0 [0.00%]
Guests cannot vote (Voters: 4)

~ToA~ logo

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 01:50

'Bout time ,eh?
T.o.A ,like any awesome guild, should have its own Logo, I promised Shin-nii i'd do it, and i did it, sometime ago, but i really wasn't happy with it, didn't scream "Guild" at all..So tonight, since i was bored , why not making another logo? but this time do it well!
so i did these two, they are basicly the same, just with some diferent patterns and colours. So pick your favourite.
Greenish one -
Grayish one -

Ps. After the colours/circle patterns are picked i think i might still change some stuff if you guys want. So just vote quick. It would actually be very nice for you guys to show you care about ToA by , at least ,voting..

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 01:58

hmmmm.... i like green but i also like the style of the grey...
=.=

JSong
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 02:03

First one for me xDD I like I like xD

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 04:03

=3= Excellent idea~

As a design student, I much like how the flower/symbol of the bottom one is well-centered to the text. As in, where the O of ToA sits almost perfectly in line with the centre of the symbol, whilst the top one's symbol is abit off to the right. Maybe if you switch the symbols around, but keep the colours?

I dunno, that was the first thing that caught my eye... *shrugs*

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 04:24

i guess it should go like what misty said
XDD

Shin.de
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 07:59

I also like the green one though I really liked the first logo a lot too

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 23/7/2009, 13:15

QUOTE (LittleMissMisty @ 23/7/2009, 05:03)
=3= Excellent idea~

As a design student, I much like how the flower/symbol of the bottom one is well-centered to the text. As in, where the O of ToA sits almost perfectly in line with the centre of the symbol, whilst the top one's symbol is abit off to the right. Maybe if you switch the symbols around, but keep the colours?

I dunno, that was the first thing that caught my eye... *shrugs*

ooh ! keen eye lad!
Yeah thats easy~! then first we should pick the colours~and then the image~

boomsticky
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 02:37

If I had the only choice of these two, I would pick the first one cause it's a little easier to read. Is there a theme going on or anything???

JSong
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 06:41

Do you know what would look awesome? A picture with a warrior in armor,with his back turned, so that you see his cape, and the cape has the symbol (minus the sword) and in his left hand, he had the sword pointing out xDD. I dunno, I think it's an awesome image >:D

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 06:58

Do you know what would look awesome? A picture with a warrior in armor,with his back turned, so that you see his cape, and the cape has the symbol (minus the sword) and in his left hand, he had the sword pointing out xDD. And hes hugging a huge brown bear and saying i wanna play. I dunno, I think it's an awesome image >:O

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 24/7/2009, 13:31

Please lets try to keep it simple!

QUOTE (boomsticky @ 24/7/2009, 03:37)
If I had the only choice of these two, I would pick the first one cause it's a little easier to read. Is there a theme going on or anything???

Well..i guess we could change the colors..

Like i said ,lets pick the colors first, or maybe we should just start with chosing the colors and then the image...

10 replies since 23/7/2009, 01:50   166 views