ToA Forums

Heather OMG

« Older   Newer »
Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 20:44

hey sup peeps long time no see!!!
lol
im playin trickster again..
but i dont remember my previous account.....
i miss ya guys ^_^
wacha ol up to?
i was lookin for d guild bt ddnt have luck on trickster.....
Thanks to fade i'm here
well g2g see ya

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 20:49

Be welcome...Again!
I wonder if the other guys will remenber you..

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 20:51

QUOTE (EvilFlan @ 9/7/2009, 21:49)
Be welcome...Again!
I wonder if the other guys will remenber you..

i hope..."sigh"

JSong
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 22:47

Heather?! Fade's friend from a LONG time ago?! :O!!!! Welcome back :O!! Try Perfect World with us xDDD. Might as well give it a shot ^^ Where've you been this whole time? o.o;;

Oh ya, Banat's name is actually Heather, so hopefully people won't get confused @.@;;

Shin.de
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 23:17

Ah I remember your name Heather! Sadly...that's about as much as I remember, my memory is terrible this days, regardless of that I'm really happy to see you back!

And yeah, maybe you can play PW with us, we just finally managed after ages of debates to decide on a new game to play as a guild, we only survived through forums and Xfire for over half of year.

ToA is still in trickster somewhere, but I doubt anyone is active in there anymore, sadly.

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 04:51

QUOTE (JSong @ 9/7/2009, 23:47)
Heather?! Fade's friend from a LONG time ago?! :O!!!! Welcome back :O!! Try Perfect World with us xDDD. Might as well give it a shot ^^ Where've you been this whole time? o.o;;

Oh ya, Banat's name is actually Heather, so hopefully people won't get confused @.@;;

XDDDDD
how's it going?

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 10/7/2009, 00:17)
Ah I remember your name Heather! Sadly...that's about as much as I remember, my memory is terrible this days, regardless of that I'm really happy to see you back!

And yeah, maybe you can play PW with us, we just finally managed after ages of debates to decide on a new game to play as a guild, we only survived through forums and Xfire for over half of year.

ToA is still in trickster somewhere, but I doubt anyone is active in there anymore, sadly.

lol
im glad to have met al of you XD
i'll go try PW...

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 10/7/2009, 00:17)

I would love to play PW.... but they wont let me register....(somethin' bout region....)
O well... sigh
Im still glad to have to chat with all of you :lol: :D

JSong
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 05:25

Wah region? o.o;; aren't you in the same region as Fade tho? :O! Spam Fade with questions on how he got his to work xD

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 05:31

Oh hello new/old member and welcome :)..
I am Saurabh and I joined TOA a few months back. Also I am in hiding currently(hope i dont get kicked out for being inactive for a long time :D)... but i do check the forums sometimes so i think im ok o.o

Shin.de
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 08:18

Oh Heather ! I remember you now ( randomly yes) you were from somewhere around Philipines?? Correct me if I'm wrong please...and yeah, you guys might have a very own version of PW I'd suggest playing around with your ip *caugh* but it might be dangerous. It's ok, even if you can't play PW, still I'm really happy if you'd stick around

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:06

QUOTE (JSong @ 10/7/2009, 06:25)
Wah region? o.o;; aren't you in the same region as Fade tho? :O! Spam Fade with questions on how he got his to work xD

thnx bt im not in d same region as fade-kun.... hes in europe while i'm in asia....

QUOTE (saurabh6885 @ 10/7/2009, 06:31)
Oh hello new/old member and welcome :)..
I am Saurabh and I joined TOA a few months back. Also I am in hiding currently(hope i dont get kicked out for being inactive for a long time :D)... but i do check the forums sometimes so i think im ok o.o

lol :lol:

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 10/7/2009, 09:18)
Oh Heather ! I remember you now ( randomly yes) you were from somewhere around Philipines?? Correct me if I'm wrong please...and yeah, you guys might have a very own version of PW I'd suggest playing around with your ip *caugh* but it might be dangerous. It's ok, even if you can't play PW, still I'm really happy if you'd stick around

:lol: XDDD
i am from philippines
so hows life?
have you seen kage-nii and kitten-nii?

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:23

haha...yes shin have u seen kitten-nii lately? wonder where he could be :D

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:25

sigh maybe busy...
^_^

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:27

maybe...but i think we should wait for shin to answer that question...i have a hunch he might know ;)

Ardalila
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:32

xD Oh, I wonder, too. Here, kitty, kitty~

-waves- Hiya, Heather~

I don't think I met you when we all played Trickster, but welcome back~! n.n

[Edit] Lovely avatar, by the way. :3 Did you make it yourself?

Heather_trickster
view post Posted on 10/7/2009, 09:57

QUOTE (Ardalila @ 10/7/2009, 10:32)
xD Oh, I wonder, too. Here, kitty, kitty~

-waves- Hiya, Heather~

I don't think I met you when we all played Trickster, but welcome back~! n.n

[Edit] Lovely avatar, by the way. :3 Did you make it yourself?

nope lol
^_^"

93 replies since 9/7/2009, 20:44   880 views