ToA Forums

ToA: Cafe Bloom~, =P

« Older   Newer »
LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 16:58

So~ One day, me and Fade were randomly talking about something I forget... *thinks*... ANYWAY~ We came up with this really dorky storyline thing, and in the end, we decided to draw it so we can share what goes in our sugar-filled heads~ (well, maybe my head is only sugar-filled but at least it's not dirty like Jay's)

ANYWAY~ I present to you~ Cafe Bloom~ (That's rights people, Boom has his very own Cafe xD)

>=3

More to come~ Just let me think.

Wooo~ Second page~ Why? Because I'm high on sugar~ (no not really, just need to get the drawing-ness out of me before I sleep... cause if I don't, I have dreams in 2-D, true story)

ANYWAY~~~

That is all~ =P

*rolls around in dead leaves* I r want a cookie~

Make way or be blasted!!! By our one and only Boom-tatstic-Boom~!

=D Boom is uber cool because he helps me with my computer genius-ing. How Fade got Shin's card... I'll never know.

Oh I was going to wait a while to post this one, just so it makes it look as if I made 2 comics in one day. But meh, what the hey~

Introducing our lovely JJ couple~ Jen and Jay~ (I can so totally see them doing a Korean Drama? Maybe? *shrugs*)

Isn't Cafe Bloom so awesome? Shin sure is money-ness if he has not 1 but 2 cards...

Oh oh oh ~ And I don't know who the chibi flower person is... (who should I make it be?)

*yawns~* So sleepy~ Thank you Thank you Thank you~ And Thanks again for the feedback~ (See, if I posted this on dA, I would get 0 xD)
Fade - xD Take your time~ Things like this take practice, much like the Stalker Eyes ability~ Besides, I don't mind waiting, that way, I have more time to dream about chasing cookies~ *drools*
Shin - Don't worry, me and Fade are trying to work out a way to squeeze you in before Fade's part~ (Still trying to figure out how I'm going to squeeze everyone else in too bwahaha) And it's not supposed to be dinner (yet) Because it's only morning~ You will appear late arvo-night.
Jen - Yush~ This is what makes ToA xD (I think) and I'm not sure what to say about the couple thing ^^;
Fully - If Shin did get credit card security thing... I'm sure we'll find a way around it xD His current mode of security is hiding it underneath cookie jar on the top shelf of his kitchen. It took us 5 attempts but we managed xD Jokes jokes.
Jay - Hope everything is going well with your Dad & stuff =o And I dunno if Boom has seen this... >_< *unsure whether to be scared or not* *waves hand* And dun worry~ I have an idea about Shin's grand appearance xD Good idea, but unfortunately, I'm not very good with (manly) action shots, only cute ones as you will find out in the next page.
Boom - Boom where are you~ =o Please don't eat me~~~

Cafe Bloom page 5~ "Please Enjoy~" ^^

By LittleMissMisty

=D Val & Fully are a genius team~ Spreading their genius confetti and such~
(And I just noticed... why is there a By myname ... I didn't even type that =o It's the FBI again)

Edited by LittleMissMisty - 9/7/2009, 06:10

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:02

Hahaha I love them soooo much! I'll be posting my part soon I promise! >_<

Shin.de
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:04

ahahahaha oh I actually laughed so loud at the second credit card that I got Kage scarred w, now he's laughing too, you're both evil geniuses.

And Boom is so cool, too bad Fade's anti boom works ( it's sad that my credit card makes 2 apparences and I get none haha) but don't Jen Jen and Jay Jay ( that's the JJJJ couple) look so nice???

Misty! Moreee! w

( i blame this on the fever)

Ardalila
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:28

-obligatory "dies from cuteness"-!

Misty, you and Fade definitely have to collab more often~ :3

..And couple? Since when? :ph34r:

Shin.de
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:39

I think mmm ToA guild members catch on fast, you guys are always always chating and talking about eachother so...?

I am slightly jelous of the romantic dinner J buyes with MY credit card

fullmental
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 17:09

Ahaha omg I love these XDD *pats Fade on the head* Too cute too cute.

Poor Shin tho. You need to invest in some credit card fraud prevention :O

Misty you are brilliant ^^

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 19:23

nooo please kitte-nii don't do thaaat!!!

JSong
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 20:19

WAHHH That is sooooo cuuttteeee *J takes 5000 cuteness damage...falls over and twitches on the ground* *softly mutters* "want more...want more @.@;;;"

Whoa, you did an amazing job on this Misty xDD I loved the idea you guys ^^ Ya, Boom is major cool in this~! Wonder if he's seen this yet o.o; Every spam Boom to check this out :O!!! Every page made me laugh out loud hahah I loved the "stalker eyes" and the chasing cookie fantasy xDDD. Ahhh, actually, I can't really say what I liked, cuz I loved it all ^^!!!

Ooo wonder how Shin's going to enter the comic world >:D with his flowing long hair haha. You should make him order coffee, and critical damage Boom, but then realise he has no credit card to pay, and Boom limit breaks (referenced to FF7) and kicks Shin out haha.

Once again, amazing job on this!! and can't wait for more xD~~!!!!

*Goes to re-read it again*

fullmental
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 06:06

Heehee. :O I saw page five already but I still love that I have a permanent link to it. Heheh if you get time you should color these! Or be like a mangaka and color special page. Like every tenth page you color? Neh? Neh?

>>; heheh Sorry. ^^;

JSong
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 06:15

Oh right, you're really good at drawing too Fully, why don't you post some art up xDD And I wants a link to page 5 @.@;;; Can I illegally download it? o.o;;

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 06:17

haha..awesome you guys
y isnt it called cafe boom tho..or cafe broom for that matter :D ..
but yeah keep at it. *hopes for a guest appearance* @.@

fullmental
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 06:21

Oh my god Shin should be forced to wash dishes to pay off his debt! :O lol

My arts on dA, unguarded and easily downloaded and sold as not mine. Heheh. ^^; These should be watermarked and slapped on dA they're really funny ^^ AND cuz for some reason I cant see her other comics, the ones of the ToA rules....T-T Its practically blank when she's got so much talent. Whyyyy?

o.o You're asking to do something illegal? lol :P You're not good at this, J. So much for your evilness test results.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 08:36

They never payed me back!! Boom don't get so easily fooled!

boomsticky
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 17:07

....lol...

Never checked this part of the forum till now. Awesome work! :D

e

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 9/7/2009, 17:49

Ah~ I have a LOT of explaining to do *breathes in*

Oh, I didn't mean anything bad about the direct link things... I just needed to make sure people approved of me including them in my artworks (*doesn't want to EVER have to go to court for other purposes other than T.A tourist-ing) But if ppl want direct links to it, I can give ppl my imageshack profile thing (After I've made it though >_>)

And yeah I was thinking of colouring them in, but it takes forever for me to get around to colouring in/adding special effects (The sparkles are giving my wrist a beating! >_<) But hm, I might redo them in colour...

Don't worry Saur~~ Everyone that is registered in the ToA forums gets to be in the comic~ I just have to make grand appearences for all of you~ *is running out of ideas* But yeah, you're next~ ^^ Along with Cee~ Oh and it's called Cafe Bloom because well... I've always seen Cafes to be a romantic place (I'm sorry but I'm a girl with lame dreams OK? xD) Hm~ Unless Boom gets his butt over here and complains about it, I'll change it, but for now~ just look at it as a typo xD.

Ah and Shin~ Don't worry~ We'll find a way to pay you back ^^ *SPOILER ALERT* And no~ You won't have to become a cleaning lady to pay back the bills~ We can't let that happen to you~ That would be evil =p

As for why I don't publish them (or my other artworks) on dA is because I am highly afraid of people stealing my ideas (Yes I'm a nut). I wanna lie so badly and tell you all that "Ah~ I'm just lazy" or "No~ my works are never good enough for an international audience" but I want to be honest with you guys, you're all so totally awesome (even though I've only known some of you peeps for a few weeks). Though, I also don't want you guys to sympathize for me (But I'm not saying you were~) but... If you ARE interested as to why though, here it is (If NOT, just skip this part, I'll give you a cookie if you do ^^):
Back in highschool, I had a great idea for a manga, complete with main & secondary charas, plot, setting, dialouge, title + subtitles for like, mini events, I was pretty much set. I really loved it. When I decided to actually start drawing them (I got up to about to the 5th chapter) ... my "friend" decided to make her own one... and guess what happened?... She stole MOST of my ideas. She took the characters (even their names and personalities for pete's sake), the main plot, some of the kick-butt dialouge and what made it even worse is, she denied ever knowing about my ideas and claimed it all as her own. I guess it was my fault for letting her spell-check and give feedback on it. And yeah... I really felt like..., sorry for the language... but, sh!t that day =[ .I don't know what she did with them after all these years, I hope she hasn't went official with any of it though. =/
I promised myself to never let that happen to me again... (heh, I've had a lot of things stolen from me actually, but that's beside the point)... So that's why I'm so overly-protective over my artworks (Friends and clients remember my artpractice habit of literally burning my artworks... =3 I see it as sending them to heaven, where they can grow and flourish into masterpieces) and that's mainly why I don't ever publish my works. And chea... *sighs*

Oh, I didn't want to say anything because maybe after reading this, you guys, as an audience, might think differently about my art-style, but as friends... I dunno, just... don't worry OK? I promise I'm a big girl now. =]

... ANYWHO~ =D Who's up for some violent golf??!! :lol:

[Part to go if you selected to skip]

All my 'published artworks' are in my dA scrapbook. Gallery -> Scrapbook -> Pile of 'drafts' (you probably already know that, but just to let everyone else know xD). Here's a direct link to my scrapbook: http://littlemissmisty.deviantart.com/gall...#_browse/scraps (And for the dA pros out there, here's a noob question: "How do I put a friendlist on my dA?")
AND~ I'll post the new pages via. reply instead of edit. Because it doesn't notify it's been updated. *breathes out*

That is all~ :woot:

161 replies since 7/7/2009, 16:32   1489 views