ToA Forums

JSong - Gone for about 2 weeks

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 07:21

Heya, so in case you're all wondering where the heck I am. I decided to create a new section on the forums to explain it :O!! Oh the power I have :D buahaha

Anywho, my dad is going to Kazakhstan for a christian mission thingy, and apparently the whole church is going to fast (not eat and pray) for him until he gets back. Seeing Im part of the church AND its my own dad, Imma fast too BUT, in a different way (seeing I love to eat haha). Imma do something called a Media fast, which is pretty much staying away from media type stuff that takes away all your time (ex. games, secular music, tv, etc). Imma still visit the forums and read emails tho hehe. Its going to be rough, but we'll see how it goes~ xD.

Kazakhstan is actually a Muslim country...so they're not too welcoming to christians, and my dad said some christians died last week or something like that o.o;;;; so Imma be praying that nothing bad will happen to him x.x;;

Well those of you who aren't christian will probably think this is a waste of time or whatever, but Imma do it anyways :D Just try to stop me muahaha *w*

Well anywho, just wanted to give ya guys a heads up. For those who don't visit the forums much, just pass the word around, and everyone try and talk to the new members of ToA and hurry and get Perfect World and catch up to me :O! Then when I come back, we can all play together xDD hurrays~!

If you guys are like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I NEED to talk to him or I'll die RAWR" which....I dunno if any of you are o.o;; *takes a step back* then you can contact me at my email address at [email protected] . Just send an email if you're bored or something. I already got 1 email that made my day~ *jumps up and down and prances around* xDD *everyone else steps back* o.o;;

Well this has become way too long of an entry, so see ya guys later ^^ Make ToA strong and proud while Im away~! and invite more members in the PW guild :O

Ardalila
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 09:18

Aww, Jay. With you gone, who will I bother in the middle of the night?
I'll definitely miss our little guild monster. :P Take care during these next two weeks~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 10:36

Ah Jay Jay-kun stop being so obvious w.

Of course we'll miss you, well I don't know exactly about dieing going into whitdrawl "HAVE TO TALK WITH J" mode, but definetly miss.

I don't know about other non christians, but I believe in everyone's right to fallow their belief and the power of that. I admire your father a lot for that, and you for the imense effort to keep away from us w

When I visit a shrine next, I'll have you and your dad in mind.

And come back fast!!! RAWR! w

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 13:56

gh...JAY!!! we need yoooou~ don't eat too much in there ok? What will you do if the food sucks!? or or or imagine they won't let you eat at all! Jaaaaay~I promise i will become stronger than you! Q_Q Come back fast! We can take down the lord of phoenix river together, probably when you're back i won't be able to do it with you..hopefully im already 30+ >_< ~ Pweasee~We'll miss you alot tho~ So be sure to come back all fine and fast~ And i will pray for you guys too!

Ardalila
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 18:26

QUOTE (Shin.de @ 3/7/2009, 02:36)
Ah Jay Jay-kun stop being so obvious w.

Shin! Only Jen Jen may call him Jay Jay. :angry:

Eh, Fade, I think his father is going on that mission. He isn't~
I shall pray also. n.n No worries, I'm sure he'll return safely.

JSong
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 07:10

Heya guys ^^ Awww all your comments make me feel so good inside haha and ya, Fade, only my dad is going, but Im doing a media fast thingy *points to first posting* Read it thoroughly RAWR! haha

I laughed out loud at Shin's "...and you for the imense effort to keep away from us w" hahaha priceless.

And ya, like I keep saying, Only Jen Jen shall call me Jay Jay :O!! *sets a new guild rule* :O haha

Anywho, thanx for the prayers guys ^^. I just heard today that my dad got there safely ^^ so hurrays for now xD.

Well, I'll keep ya updated if anything does happen, so see ya next posting o.o;;

Shin.de
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 07:17

Ahahha priceless try to stop me from calling him JayJay, I dare you Jen( Jen?) w

As much as I would like to avoid another cat fight wwww

You can't expect me not to tease J, it's my right!!!

Ardalila
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 11:42

Oh, try me!
And teasing him~? Oh, please, I know I can do better than you at that, Shin. ;)

Shin.de
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 13:06

I'm not debating over that w.

Next time we play pingpong with Razor-chan I can let him gnaw at you a bit (●`∀´)ノ

Edited by Shin.de - 4/7/2009, 15:28

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 16:03

Eeeeh~Sorry i should have read better~B-b-b-but still! Be carefull!
Kitte-nii don't worry..you can always call Jorge jorge , even tho its doesnt sound cute at all sounds like some kind of noise you hear when you hit a heartless in kingdom hearts..

JSong
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 20:33

Hahaha, *hits a heartless*
Heartless: "Jorge Jorge"
J: Hey Fade! It's saying your name xDD
Fade: >.>;;;

And another cat fight between Jen and Shin? :O! Well at least it's not over marriage anymore haha xD.

Shall we all start calling Shin "Shiny" but pronounced "Shin-ee". Oh we shall steal your manly ways by giving you a cute nickname RAWR!!! haha

Shin.de
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 21:40

You simply CANNOT tease the Guild Leader, it's in every Guild conduct rules. Just go check it! w

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 22:04

IM THE ONLY SHIN-EE HERE!

Ardalila
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 00:48

How are you today, Shiny? :P Rule or not, I dare to tease!

Yes. Why? Do you want it to be about marriage? >:3 Good idea, you should all have nicknames~ Cute, manly ones.

-laughs- You know, it's like you never left, Jay Jay.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 5/7/2009, 03:27

Oh jay jay is gone for 2 weeks :O...well im really busy for the whole month but anyways..i will try to miss ya :P
and was that "non christian people" comment for me by any chance haha..if that is the case then u should hav said "non religious people" :P...and u know i wont pray but i really hope his trip is successful :)

and wats all this about our leader being a shiny kitten >.>

101 replies since 3/7/2009, 07:21   1326 views