ToA Forums

[Important] Next ToA game, everyone please make a clear choice.

« Older   Newer »
Shin.de
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 20:48

Alright so we've been trying to do this every way possible and we came down to two games, both from the same producer:

Perfect World and Ether Saga.

None is perfect, both have flaws, and Fade absolutely hates Ether Saga. In addition I would like to say it's impossible to level by grinding in that game and sometimes I get the feeling they tried to make it so complex they might have overdid it.

That leaves us with Perfect World. You guys read my reviews on it, or already tried, if still unsure, read again, watch videos but let's decide and get to the fun part already.

I would like every member of ToA to say if you would play Perfect World and help build a ToA guild there, or not. If not, I would really like to read a motivation for the answer, maybe it helps point us towards another game.

Though, I really hope we can all give it a try. If it turns out not to work, we can always go back to searching, but right now our guild really needs a game where we can (pawn) actually act like a guild again.

I can promise fun for everyone. But first thing first. Please make it clear if you're willing to try.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 21:04

Hmm i really do hate it..but i guess its not about what I think about it, but about what everyone thinks of it.
Either ways im voting for PW.

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 09:07

I personally wouldn't mind either.
I played to about level 30 in Perfect World but no longer have the account (it was the only way to get the previous guild off of my back). Starting entirely over is a daunting prospect but...well...whatever.
Ether saga would be new for me but I'm not sure it has the same level of polish as Perfect World.

So I guess I have a slight preference for Perfect World, but as always I am flexible.
As far as what the guild would swallow, I'm just wondering about translation issues. Neither game was exactly a work of fine literature when I played them...but then again most of us came from Pre-Revo Trickster Online (Am I Put My Hat Too Strongly?) So it may be fine.

Shin.de
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 14:10

I think it has all been fixed, I don't remember finding any bothering translation error in PW. As for Ether Saga I'm just lvl 16 for now, but again nothing by far as bad as the previously mentioned quote haha.

But, I think I would also rather play PW, though it is pretty difficult

JSong
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 01:12

Well I probably wont be able to play much anyways, cuz of work and trying to learn guitar more now, so just pick whatever. Seems like everyone's voting for PW, so might as well go with that, seeing that Shin is already somewhat high lvled in that game.

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 07:58

And...I agree :D

Shin.de
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 09:02

meh. Just decide already!

I just want to play something with you guys.

( your indecision makes bunny cry)

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 13:08

Huuun~Lets hurry this up! I wanna test the bounty system!

Edited by EvilFlan - 27/6/2009, 23:57

7 replies since 25/6/2009, 20:48   138 views