ToA Forums

Humor quizz

« Older   Newer »
Shin.de
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 11:47

The What's your kind of humor Test

Yes more quizzes, and let me tell you, even if some members don't admit it, they take them secretly, to find out for instance if they like...loli even though they already knew the answer. ( I am not making any kind of referance to anyone of course w

My results. I used to say my humor is too dark to use during daytime, but they seem to disagree

fullmental
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 19:39

http://www.okcupid.com/results/the-3-varia...var_vulgarity=8

>>; Eheheheheh...lol XD

More testicles on fire plz.

NotASpy
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 12:59

Me vulgar? no F@#%­in way ( Shin says no cursin in d forums w)

the Shock Jock
(52% dark, 46% spontaneous, 68% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK

Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that she's dead.

Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you like things trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits (b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.

JSong
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 02:31

Oh same as Kiley xD

the Idiot Savant
(43% dark, 58% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT

You like things silly, immediate, and, above all, outrageous. Ixne on the subtle word play, more testicles on fire, please. People like you are the most likely to RECEIVE internet forwards--and also the most likely to save them in a special folder entitled 'HOLY SHIT'.

Because it's so easily appreciated, and often wacky and physical, your sense of humor never ceases to amuse your friends. Most realize that there's a sly intelligence and a knowing wink to your tastes. Your sense of humor could be called 'anti-pretentious'--but paradoxically enough, that indicates you're smarter than most.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Johnny Knoxville - Jimmy Kimmel

saurabh6885
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 19:58

Ooh i got the idiot savant too :)

ValentineRain
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 09:16

the Comic

(48% dark, 31% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | COMPLEX | LIGHT

Yours is the most versatile and also the most popular kind of humor. You'll crack a joke about just about anything, but you're not mean-spirited or intimidating, so you can get away with it--even when, for example, you bust on Mexicans.

You appreciate a good dirty joke as much as next person, but, over all, you've got a brainier approach to humor than most. Now just go out there and write up a routine; it's likely you'd be good at it.

Kiley, I promise I didn't edit any of that. Even the Mexican bit.

fullmental
view post Posted on 1/8/2009, 00:34

I doubt it considerably since there's no link :P

lol Nah. Hopefully you wouldn't use the phrase "bust on" x.x Hopefully.

6 replies since 19/6/2009, 11:47   334 views