ToA Forums

~Reunite ToA~ Let's finish this~

« Older   Newer »
EvilFlan
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 00:51

Well the poll led to nothing, so I think its better for all of us to sugest 1-3 games ,pointing out the good and the bad points about the same game, so we can finnally decide what to play!
So I'd like to sugest this:

-Archlord online-
Good: I really liked this game..got me addicted for a long time , its not very laggy, and it gets fun to play, rarely gets repititive.
Bad: If you are truly stubborn and refuse to grind with lower level monsters, then you will probably lose alot of exp. There aren't many jobs, although there are many subjobs
Mage - Summoner (elf), Heal mage (human ?) , Black mage (orc)
Warrior - I think Humans warrior's didnt have has much ATK power, while Orc warriors had less DEF
Archer - I dont know the diference between the Human archer and the Elf archer.

-Rising Force online-
Good: This game was yet another game in wich i got truly addicted, There are many Classes, you can either be a powerfull summoner , ride a huge machine or carry huge swords, There were 3 Races Bellatos (human type) Cora (Elf type) and Coras (Machine type) , The jobs vary depending on the races. And there were also the Chipwars the trademark of RF online, In chip wars two races would fight eachother, the first to destroy the other's chip would be the winner.
Bad: Well...I'd say Raiding was my biggest problem, I'd always get raided by huge machine guys, sometimes we'd have to wait for a high level to help us.
The old site seems to be dead. Also...In case we were playing this game, i think we had to be all of the same race..since diferent races can't communicate with others.

Neo Steam
Well..Some ToA members are alreay familiar with this game, Although all of us got tired of it after awhile..it seems to ahve changed,I really like the weapon design and such but i wont point out good or bad aspects about it, since i dont remember how was most of the game.
but , who knows? maybe if we find nothing a bit more interesting? I think this may turn out into something like the last of all options, but still, for the sake of the thread, and because im terribly bored.

PS. I don't know how guilds work in both of these games.

I will only sugest these for awhile, Can't think of any other.

Really hope we will get this over quick..can't wait to play with everyone again , Whatever game it is, im sure it will be awesome if we all play it. Also the people who don't want /Can't sugest a game, please say so.

Edited by EvilFlan - 20/6/2009, 14:40

Shin.de
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 15:27

-Perfect world International-

GOOD: Good Quest system that keeps the game interesting and easy until around lvl 30
Auto tracking system ( basically you just click the name of the monster/ quest giver and it auto navigates you there)
Really nice graphics
Races/ good job diversity
Dungeons and a lot of mini boss fights that makes PW actually pretty much a guild game. ( we could have a lot of fun raiding boss instances if nothing else)
Cash shop items are tradable in game and NOT weapons
The idea of the awesome dungeon/ boss fights at the end of each 10 lvls keeps you motivated to grind
PVP can last up to 30 minutes if both players are skilled and usually attracts a crowd
Territory wars

BAD: it's a click and wait kind of game
certain classes can get repetitve
after lvl 35 or so, it's all grinding with the ocassional quest
you do have pets ( fairies) which adds to the complexity of the skills you can use, but you have to feed them your EXP or SPIRIT ( that is already hell to get)
you can't make it without a guild.
Guild is costly!

But either way, most ToA members tried it and for some reason gave it up, so I am not sure it's a valid option. I think we could have a lot of fun in there though. At least, it's a game where we can make a name for ToA.

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 01:17

Some PW images.

I'm sorry I'm sorry kitte-nii! its just that I am so bored that i thought..hmmm..alright lets find cool images for PW

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 13:51

Hm~

I'm fine with whatever you guys choose (as long as it's free and not laggy n_n;) so you can just chuck my vote in with what ever you guys choose =3

That is all~

Shin.de
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 15:33

Hmm everyone seems to say: I'll play whatever you guys choose, and I won't lie I'm tempted to choose something ridiculous, but since it seems to be up to me and Gaki-chan after all, we'll discuss it and let you guys now so you can agree ( you better! w) or not

EvilFlan
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 22:04

Hmm sounds good, Than after we discuss this i will make a new Topic.

boomsticky
view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 06:09

Neo Steam got picked up by Atlus and is in open beta I think? I re-checked the game a few weeks ago and mostly everything is the same as it was the last time the few of us played it. But I passed it off mostly because of their very glitchy WASD movement. Didn't appreciate the graphics either, but I can neglect it.

About RF Online. I always hear from people that the game is nothing but grind grind grind. And it used to be a P2P game, but due to popularity and public reviews, they switched to a F2P system. Probably the only redeeming factor was the pvping aspect. Again, this is all from ear...

Shin.de
view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 08:31

Yeah we already decided against both but thanks for the mini reviews Boom.

So what about PW vs Archlord vs Ether Saga, any thoughts?

Ether saga seems pretty complex, but somehow I feel like it's missing something.

7 replies since 19/6/2009, 00:51   363 views