ToA Forums

JSong will be Absent, I'll be gone for 2 weeks

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 16:02

So like Fade predicted, I'm about to get ultra busy with my schedule once again, so sorry that I hyped up Grand Fantasia and now have to leave before you guys try it out >.<;; Totally wish I could help you all play it before I left.

Anywho, I'm going on yet another Christian missions trip (hurray xD) but this time I'm going up north like 20 hours to a Native Reserve in Canada where only Native Indians are allowed to live (or forced to live there by the government). If you know your history, then it's a really sad story of why they're there and the most suicides in the world are in their demographic, so it's a really dark place filled with past pains, grudges against foreigners, lots of demonic stuff in their past religions, tons of child abuse, lots of alcohol and drug abuse, etc etc.

But we'll be going there for a week to take care of the kids there, run a program thing that they can join and have lots of fun in. Last year a few of my friends went and they said the kids said it was the best time they've had in their entire lives o.o;; So might as well bring some joy into some kids lives and go xD.

I'll be mainly working with the teenagers there and will actually be in charge of giving all the sermons for the youth for our youth program, so if you're religious at all, then pray for me xD, if not...pray for me anyways haha. There's a sad thing thats been a rising trend among teenagers in native villages which is...group suicides >.<; Like a group of friends get together and all make a pact to commit suicide on the same day and then they all find ways to kill themselves because they hate their lives and its not like they'll get any support from their parents (the severe cases, not all). But if you see a black cross on people's doors, that's a sign that there's been a suicide in that household. They said some villages have black crosses on half of the houses there...which is crazy sad and something I want to help them with and give them some purpose in their lives and something to live for.

So anyways, I'll be gone from July 26th (today) - August 7th, so wish me the best of luck and don't miss me too much haha. Take care all and pray that I don't run into a bear, cougar, or some other animal like that haha.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 26/7/2010, 20:02

What!! I can't belive you're going too!! Now me and mimi will have to play all by ourselves... Geez Even so i'm going to train hard...
Anyway, be ready to meet up some pretty dearranged things..if what you say is truth..Just don't go depressing ! Bring that joy to the kids! they deserve it!

1 replies since 26/7/2010, 16:02   63 views