ToA Forums

Guild Activities, events, et cetera.

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 24/6/2011, 12:32

Activies are a very important part of the guild life. These activites are fun, and possibly, rewarding. Here are some suggestions i've had in mind for awhile now:

★PvP tournaments and GvG Battles
★PvP
Player versus player battles play an important role in the guild community, I've decided we should have a day to organize a weekly tournament between guild members, the tournaments will have Tiers to avoid huge level gaps, (Tier 0 - lv 0-9, Tier 1- 10-19, Tier 2- 20-29, and up).
The winner will be awared with one of the following prizes:
-Money
-Equipment
-Rare Items
-Guild Points

The champion will also get the title of "ToA's Hero", I just dunno how...
So we'll be hosting a PvP tournament every saturday (unless you guys would like to pick another day), at 5pm Western European Time, (again, unless you guys would like some other hour), i'll make a post announcing the tournament one week before so everyone has time to sign.

★GvG
So , the way I see it, GvG is one of the main reasons the Guild exists, without it a guild becomes incomplete.
I tought maybe we could have a GvG battle once a week, maybe even on the PvP day.
GvG becomes important since it'll help us get some fame, wich will help us get new guild mates, wich will make us even more famous, to sum it up, its a great way to make our guild rise!
Of course i can't really reward you guys for participating in a guild battle...but, prolly the fun will be rewarding enough~

★Biweekly Event

So when ToA was still active we had this fun events that would happen every once in awhile, usually organized by Kitten. This events differ from PvP tournaments since they have a very diverse nature, they could be about leveling up or participate in a game event, complete a quest, etc.
There'll also be rewards for this kind of event, probably the same I aforementioned in the Pvp section.
Guild events are great since they help both the player and the guild to grow, so it's a win-win situtation, it also server as incentive for interaction between guild mates.

★Questing/Bounty Hunt System
Back when we played Perfect world, during ToA's golden age, we had something similiar .This system works like this:
1.The players gets a mission, wich could be to get a certain equipment, hunt down a certain monster, to defeat someone in pvp, et cetera.
2.Complete the mission with sucess
3.Prove you've completed the mission to the person that posted the mission
4.Recive the reward!

I like this system cause the responsability doesn't fall over the shoulders of the guild master alone, what i mean is, everyone can make their own mission for a reward, have a vendetta agaisn't someone? post a bill, need an item or an equipment that you can't find? post a bill. Need to fight a huge monster? post a bill.

This system is still under beta stage...since there are still some rough edges, I'd really like if everyone could give their opinions to make this system work...

★Guild Bank
So we can host all these activites we'll need alot of money and items and all those stuffs so we can give out rewards and keep the guild expanding. Getting a free bank won't be a problem since I'm gonna make a Lion , so i can get rich alot faster, and so i can fabricate good equipments for rewards. Still it'd be nice if once in awhile you guys could donate some money or items to the guild master! Maybe you'll get some guild points in exchange?

★Guild Ranks
So as you may have noticed i've mentioned Guild points quite a bit now, in case you don't know, guild points let you rank up inside the guild, once you get to the 3rd Rank(Knight of the Order ) you can have your own guild title! There are 5 different ranks in our guild:

★Vanguard (1st Rank)
★Riskbreaker (2nd Rank)
★Knight of the Order (3rd Rank)
★ToA's Knight (submasters)
★ToA's Judge (Master)

Ranking up becomes way easier if you participate in our activites! so don't just sit there lazying around!
Also your title is picked by you and can be changed at any time!

★Forum Events
Sadly, as you may have noticed, this guild is beyond inactiveness, to the point sometimes i feel like im making this posts for myself @<@ (maybe i've gone mad!), to boost the guild's forum activity i figured we should have some Forum events, simple stuff, like Art contests and stuff....sadly i can't think of much more , so i'm counting on you guys (old and new members) to come up with nice events!

P.S.: Remember you don't HAVE to play part in any of these activities, but we'll enjoy if you do!

Edited by Flans are delicious - 24/6/2011, 14:06

0 replies since 24/6/2011, 12:32   56 views