ToA Forums

Soul of the ultimate Nation

« Older   Newer »
Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 15/3/2011, 14:31

Pfft mimi with hope's haircut =3= I must see that~

But they like weed~don't they? i like beach~

Hope's the best MEDIC~!! Sazh is my main sinergist~ I don't understand the upgrade system much either~ I'm still using Blazefire saber for lightining =3=

JSong
view post Posted on 16/3/2011, 02:40

Jamaica has some big druggies I'm pretty sure. Why do you think they're so mellow haha.

And are you guys talking about Final Fantasy? I just finished beating the Final Fantasy 1 remake on PSP and made our lil ToA guild in it.

JSong - Fighter
Fade - Black Belt
Misty - White Mage
Shin - Black Mage

I would of made Fade a thief cause I remember he liked that sorta thing, but apparently the thief sucks in this game, so I didn't bother.

Now I'm beating the Final Fantasy 2 remake while I exercise on my exercise bike haha. Taking exercising to another level >:O

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 16/3/2011, 17:10

Some jamaicans want to punch you j~

Oh, if you're using a blackbelt, unequip his weapons, he'll do way more damage like that, even higher than warriors, pfft, you the warrior...

Also, Thieves rule!

Also, get the Blood sword on Final Fantasy II, It'll make the battle agaisnt the emperor as easy as it gets.

And, since you're playing the original Final fantasy's you should also try Dissidia, or and play FF IV's psp remake too! Dissidia feels way more awesome when you actually know the story behind the characters.

Edited by Flans are delicious - 16/3/2011, 21:12

JSong
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 05:12

Yup, I read about the blackbelt trick and was like, "What the heck. How can Fade do more damage than me when I have the legendary Excalibur sword? o.O;"

I'll read up about that sword. I realized just now that I've actually never played Final Fantasy 2 before...which seems odd cause I thought I played them all. I REALLY want them to remake Final Fantasy 6+7! 6 was such a classic game with tons of characters, and 7 is just legendary.

Thanx for telling me about Final Fantasy 4. It's supposed to come out in a few days according to the internet, so can't wait till I can download it xD.

I'll probably try Dissidia once I finish playing the remakes and crisis core. I was never into fighting games, so it seems normal to leave it last. Also playing everything before will help me remember who everyone is (haven't played a bunch of FF games since I was a kid).

Yay for PSP remakes!

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 15:47

Mhm, I was pretty amazed too, soon the monk became my favourite character in FFI~
Instead of taking a black mage i picked the Red mage, i regreted it later.

I'd love to see a remake for VI...I like VII too , but I dunno , I like it more with the ps1 graphics~
FFIV remake looks gorgeous! I wanna get it too

And if you wanna get Dissidia, wait a little, Dissidia Duodecim will come out real soon

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 17/3/2011, 20:11

Hmm..I'd kinda like to ask you guys to play this game with me...just for fun really.. but it's kinda embarassing =3=

JSong
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 08:52

Sorry, I'm going to be too preoccupied with playing guitar. I just got a new guitar pedal called the "Xotic BB Preamp MB" and it's soooooooo amazing sounding!!! I just can't stop playing guitar T.T It just ignites my passion for guitar even more cause it's just so blissful sounding.

I'll be bringing all my guitar stuff from church and will be practicing away for the next week, trying to find an amazing guitar tone. My parents went to Korea for 3 weeks, so I can blast my guitar amp away finally Buahaha! My neighbours are going to hate me hehe.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 18/3/2011, 15:05

That's why everyone hates you!

Actually, nevermind, quit that game, apparently its not as free as it seems.

Edited by Flans are delicious - 18/3/2011, 19:54

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 03:03

So which game are you playing now? =o

I highly doubt I'll be able to play it.. I haven't slept properly for 3 days...

(One was due to a party but that was totally worth it)

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 22/3/2011, 15:02

I'm playing lucent heart...

MISTY you can't attend parties if you don't sleep!! and! have you been eating properly?! Go to sleep!

hmmm I wonder what class should i pick...there are so many! >w< Maybe i should go for the Sword/cannon hybrid... Or the healing healer...or the buffer healer.. oh the captain thing! I dunno QwQ

Edited by Flans are delicious - 22/3/2011, 23:22

24 replies since 6/3/2011, 15:50   155 views