ToA Forums

Expand our guild to Legend of Edda?

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 25/2/2011, 04:00

What chatroom? Did I ever mention that? Anyways, no matter what I suggest, I know you're just going to try and find some way to see a negative side to it so whatever.

Trying to combine 3 into one most likely wouldn't work because any members we did manage to achieve wouldn't want to and would just leave. And if you did join anyways, then (if you didn't realize) you end up with what I suggested in the first place.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 25/2/2011, 18:41

Yes, as you might imagine, that's my mission in life, screw you over. After all that's how i function isn't it?

Look , whatever, wanna do it your way? do it, i'm really not gonna care, i've done enough.

JSong
view post Posted on 26/2/2011, 00:43

Nah whatever, lets just make two different guilds for now. I don't think we'll be able to cooperate anyways if you're trying to lead the same group. I already made a guild, but I'm going to start adding people once I hit lvl20 and have a cool mount to ride around with. I made the tag "xXToAxEternityXx" and ya, I hate the Xs but you can't add in special characters, not even :::: so that was the only thing that kept it somewhat easy to read the name still. Feel free to make yours look different, wont really matter anyways.

I've so far met a girl from Singapore and a guy from Chile who's not so amazing at english, but knows basics. They're both pretty nice but both cleric classes like me. I'm lvl15 right now, so maybe around next week I'll try to add people.

Flans are delicious
view post Posted on 26/2/2011, 01:14

"Lead the same group"...Really just forget it.

I'll just go ahead and make mine, Really if this is how you want it to be, whatever.

I also made my guild, it's called "CRYSTALLOS" .

Edited by Flans are delicious - 26/2/2011, 18:15

18 replies since 21/2/2011, 19:45   133 views