ToA Forums

Question of the Week #14

« Older   Newer »
JSong
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 20:04

What are some habits you used to have or still have now? (ex. biting nails, shaking your leg)

Or

What are some interesting things you do for luck? (ex. have a lucky pen for tests)

LittleMissMisty
view post Posted on 28/1/2011, 12:58

Oh! I know the answer to these...

I sometimes kick my legs if my feet can't touch the ground when I'm bored. I play moustache with my hair. And I day dream like... constantly... like right now... @_@

Most of my phone charms and little things are considered to be lucky... but I don't actually know if any of them are lucky.

*pretends to be Fade*

Silly Mimi~ That's so silly... the best habit is to be awesome like 24/7, which is what I do the best~ Ohohohohoho~ ^^
I don't need luck! I am made of luck! Infact I make everyone around me even more lucky-er~ That's how lucky I am =D

xD Jokes... I felt bored. I miss everyone ='(

JSong
view post Posted on 31/1/2011, 19:34

Oh, lucky phone charms? Like a rabbit's foot? It sounds like Fade's missing o.o; But ya, I'm all into S4 yet again and wondering if I should try and make a clan in there yet again again haha. Oh school, hurry up and go away~

I used to have a habit of clicking my nails when they were longer, but now that I play guitar, I cut them all the time. Now I guess my habit is picking up and having to play any guitar that I see, where ever I am x.x; Also have a habit of twirling my pen, um..dunno what you call it, like hitting the tips of my fingers on the desk, sighing loudly, and daydreaming when I'm bored xD.

Actually for luck, I don't think I have anything except maybe a cross I wear sometimes on Sundays. It's just a cheap wooden one that we give out to new comers. I ate at a burger place yesterday with my friends and kept wondering why the server kept smiling at me so widely, was like, "Is she interested? But she looks a tad old.." And when I got home, realized I was wearing the cross that says "Jesus" on it and was like "OHh, she must of been a christian xD" hehe. But I figure, if people wear turbans or carry around daggers, or dress in robes for religious reasons, is it really offensive to wear a cross with the name Jesus on it? o.o;

2 replies since 26/1/2011, 20:04   45 views